Chapter 56

Malia's POV

"Momma please, let me have some chocolate." Kailyn says from the back seat with the twins and Killian.

"No Lyn, you just had three teeth removed ."

"But mommaaaaa." She whines.

"Maybe you should let her have a little." Kai says with his hand on my thigh.

"Fine alittle." I reply and she squeals happily.

"Shush you idiot, Killian is asleep." Kalia says .

"No calling your sister out of her name, apologize now." Kai says sternly.

"I'm sorry." Kalia says lowly.
We get to where we are having dinner from. We decided to eat out with the kids today.

"Momma can I get this big chocolate milkshake please?" Kaiden says as he walks around and shows me the menu.

"Ofcourse baby." I reply and he walks back.

"I want the strawberry milkshake, extra large." Kailyn says .

"Good choice baby, y'all get anything you want." I tell them as Killian stretches and lifts his arms for me to pick him up.

"Mama." He says happily. He woke up the moment we got into the restaurant.

"Hey baby, want daddy to feed you?" I ask him and he pouts. I don't know why he doesn't want Kai to hold him today.

"No." Killian says and the waitress walks to us to take our orders. She begins with the kids who don't seem to make up their choices on what they want leaving the waitress confused but she smiles at them.

"Kids, be specific, choose whatever you want to eat or I'll do it for you." I tell them and they huff.
They begin to make their orders and we make ours too and in afew minutes, our food is brought.

"Babe, feed him, he keeps looking at you." I tell Kai as I give Killian to him. Killian begins to pouts making his crying face but I give him a stern look and he looks away from me but doesn't cry.

"Mommy I want to use the washrooms." Kalia says. I get up and feel a sharp pain on my lower stomach making me wince in pain but it goes as fast as it comes.

"Baby you okay?" Kai asks as he puts Killian back in his seat.

"Yeah I'm good, come on baby." I motion for Kalia to get up and she does so.

"I also want to use the washroom." Kailyn says as she gets up too. We walk to where the bathrooms and toilets are and I help them ease themselves.

I hold both their hands as we walk out. Immediately stepping out of the bathrooms, the pain comes back harder this time making me groan and I hold my stomach.

"Mommy you just peed yourself." Kalia gasps loudly making me look down at the puddle on the floor.

"Momma are you okay?" Kailyn asks .

"I ....I am ....your baby sister is ready to come out, go call your daddy." I tell them.

"You go call dad, I'll stay with momma." Kailyn says as Kalia runs down the hallway.

"Momma, does it hurt?" Kailyn asks me while touching my arm.

"Yeah a lot but I'll be fine." I reply as I lean against the wall.

"Baby!" Kai calls for me as he runs down the hall.
"Come on." Kai says as he holds my waist.

"The water is everywhere Kai." I tell him .

"I packed an extra cloth for you in the car, let's go." He says in a slightly panicked voice.

"Momma are you okay?" Kaiden asks holding Killian's hand.

"I'm okay baby." I reply as we walk out of the restaurant.

"Do you need help sir?" The valet asks as he brings our car around.

"Help me get the kids in the car." Kai says as he helps me into the car and he calls Vanni.
"Get into the bedroom and bring her bag." Kai says more so commands.

"Mommy it's going to be alright." Kalia says as she reaches over and rubs my shoulder.

The valet helps the kids inside and Kai drives off alittle more speedy.

"Babe slow down." I tell him in a strained voice .

"She's early." He says and reaches over then holds my hand.

"I know." I reply as I feel another contraction hit me hard but I have to stay strong in-front of the kids.

We get to the hospital and Kai rushes over my side.
"Stay in here, Vanni will be here in a minute." Kai tells the kids .

"But we want to be with mommy." Kalia says.

"Baby, listen to your daddy, Vanni is going to be here, he'll bring you to us okay?" I tell them and she nods her head with a pout. Another contraction hit me and I can't stop the whimper that escapes my lips.

"Let's go baby." Kai says and we walk slowly into the hospital. A nurse walks to us with a wheelchair .

"I haven't had my baby shower." I tell Kai and I feel myself begin to tear up.

"It's okay baby, let's first focus on you and the baby right now." Kai says .

We get to the hospital room which I'm sure Kai had booked before. He helps me on the bed and the nurse stepped out after telling us that she'll be back with doctor Harvey.

"Kai it hurts so much." I tell Kai as he holds my hand and rubs the sweat off my forehead.

"I'm sorry baby, everything is going to be alright."

"She's.....she's early babe, I had three more weeks." I rub my stomach and Kai remains silent. I look up at him and find him rub his tears making my heart ache. "Kai...don't cry." I tell him .

"I'm not....I'm not crying, I just want our babygirl to be okay you know." He says then leans down and kisses my lips. "I'm sorry baby." He adds on .

"It's okay babe." I tell him and there is a knock at the door and our babies come running in.

"Mommy, are you okay?" Kalia asks as she walks to where her dad is and she touches my stomach.

"I'm going to be okay mamas." I try to put a smile on my face.

"Here momma, I got you this." Kaiden says as he pulls out his half eaten snicker bar. I smile up at him and accept it.

"Thank you baby." I pull him and kiss his head.

"Hello, mommy and daddy, plus the offsprings." Harvey walks in making Kai chuckle and the kids run to him .

"Hi Doctor Harvey." Kailyn says brightly with a slight blush on her cheeks but Kai pulls her away from him holding her to his hip making me laugh at Kai's scrawl on his face.

"Hi babygirl." Harvey replies.

"He woke up and started crying." Ben walks in holding a whining Killian. Kai puts Kailyn down and lifts Killian who doesn't ask for me and I'm grateful because I'm not ready to carry him right now.

.