Chapter 26

Malia's POV

Today is the twins birthday and I had the girls help out with shopping yesterday and decorating the backyard for there party. We invited Kalia and Kaiden's friends and there parents to join us for the party.

"Can we cut the cake now?" Kaiden runs to me with his friends behind him. They've been playing many games that Kai got for them. I told him to rent them out but he wasn't having it claiming it's cheaper to buy them than renting them out so I gave up on arguing with him since he would go ahead and buy them anyway even if I said no.

"Alright, go get Kalia." I tell him and on cue, Kalia comes in her pink dress with with her friends.

"Oh, there she is." Kaiden says.

We all gather in the backyard kitchen where the cakes are. Again, I gave up on arguing with Kai when it comes to buying the things they want. But when it becomes massive, I make him stop. Kaiden wanted a green cake, with basketballs around it. Then Kalia wanted a chocolate ice cream cake. All chocolate, nothing else.

"Happy birthday my babies." I kiss both their cheeks.

"Thanks mama." They reply.

"I'm singing happy birthday." Chad says and he begins to sing as we join him.

"Make a wish." Felix says and they close their eyes then blow out the candles.

"Happy birthday." Kai says and kisses both their heads as they cut their cakes.

Natalie, Charlotte, Chad and Albie help with serving cake to everyone.
"They are growing up." Kai says while putting his arms around my waist from my back and he kisses my shoulder as we look at the kids having fun.

"They really are." I reply as I look at Killian who is happily eating cake Kai's mother is feeding him. My mom , Dad and my brothers didn't come .

"I love you." He says while kissing the side of my head.

"I love you too babe." I tell him as I turn around to face him.

"So, what time is the picnic?"

"Kalia wants it right after the party and since the kids are eating cake, they are going to be hyper then get tired because of the sugar rush."

"And after the picnic?" He asks while looking at me as he licks his lips and smirks. Now I know what he is thinking.

"We'll come back and go to bed, to sleep." I tell him and he kisses his teeth.

"And sleep?"

"Yes, sleep, that's what they do in bed."

"I do you in bed." He says making me roll my eyes.

"Well, not tonight."

"You can't be serious." He tilts his head to the side.

"I am." I tell him while pulling away from him.

"You make me want to push you up on this counter and fuck you to oblivion till you realize that you don't play with what's mine." He whispers then kisses my neck. I bite my lip to stop myself from moaning. He looks at me while grinning.

"I don't know what's yours." I act dumb and he chuckles.

"Then I'll remind you tonight baby, trust me." He taps my ass and I look around making sure no one is looking.

The party goes on upto five in the evening and the kids begin to get tired so we decide to end the party. I thank everyone for the gifts and coming as I wrap up candy and cake for every kid to take with them.