Chapter 40

Malia's POV.

"Mama is still asleep, you need to go to school, tomorrow you'll be with her the whole day." I hear Kai's voice. I open my eyes and find Kalia, Kaiden and Kailyn standing at the edge of the bed while Kai is holding Killian.

"But I want to see mama." Kalia pouts .

I get up and they all look at me. Kalia and Kailyn run to me and get onto the bed . Kalia touches my foot and I wince in pain.
"Oops sorry mama, your leg hurts?" She asks.

"It does but it's okay, come here." I tell them and they hug me then I kiss their cheeks. Kaiden walks to me and hugs me.

"Where were you last night mama?" Kaiden asks.

"I wasn't around baby but I'm now here, you all should go put your uniforms on then daddy will take you to school." I tell them.

"What happened to your leg mama?" Kailyn asks.

"I.... I sprained my ankle but I'll be fine." I hate lying to my kids but I can't tell them a bullet grazed my leg.

"You will be okay mama." Kalia says while kissing my cheek.

"Thank you mamas, now go on and change ." I tell them and they walk out of the room.

"How did you sleep?" Kai asks as Killian reaches out for me.

"I slept good." I reply as Kai sits next to me and I take Killian in my arms. I check his body for any injury and there is none.

"How are you feeling?"

"Like I was hit by bricks." I reply and he chuckles.

"We are going to the doctor to make sure everything is alright with you and the baby." He says then pecks my lips.

"Okay." I reply.

"Mom and dad are in the kitchen." He tells me. I put Killian on the bed then I get up.

"I'm going to take a quick shower then I'll be down ." I tell him then get up. I limp to the bathroom and relieve my bladder. I strip my clothes and look at my body in the bathroom mirror.

"I'm so sorry." I hear Kai's voice so I look at him through the mirror. He takes his sweatpants off and remains naked making me blush . He looks at me then walks to where I am and wraps his arms around my waist. His fingers trace my bruises on my arms . He touches my breast and I flinch remembering Hlestakov's hands on me.
Kai takes his hands off me and steps away from me. I turn to look at him .

"I'm disgusting right? I know I am." I tell him then walk to the shower but he holds my wrist. He pulls me into a slow passionate kiss and I feel his member growing hard .

"Did he touch you?" He pulls away and asks me while cupping my cheek. I nod my head yes and tears begin to fall out of my eyes.

"I wish I came for you earlier, I wish I was there , but now he is dead and he won't ever come at us again, I'm sorry baby and you're not disgusting, you're fucking beautiful and all mine, every flaw and scar on you is all mine." He tells me then pecks my lips and dries my tears with his thumbs .
"I love you." He tells me and my heart flatters at how he says it.

"I love you too." I reply and he smiles.

"Come on, let me clean you up." He says then pulls away from me and helps me into the shower.

"You want to clean me up?" I ask him as he grabs the bodywork.

"Hell yeah, and make you feel good, I want to show you that you aren't disgusting." He says then grabs a sponge.