169. Return (1)

Chapter 169 Return (1)

The little hedgehog was finally captured by Ye Shan.

In Ye Shan's head, he felt as if he knew a lot of things.

Knowing that he should be in the realm of the gods.

But what about after arriving in the God Realm?

He should be flying normally. Since he is flying normally, where should he report?

He has become a god, so where should he live?

Ye Shan wandered around in the realm of the gods for a while, and saw a lot of people coming to him, as if they were going to press him to get married.

Ye Shan raised his eyebrows slightly and ducked.

He could feel that the energy in his body was stronger than those of those people, so those who came to catch him couldn't catch him at all.

Too bad he doesn't have a weapon in hand.

Ye Shan felt a headache when he thought of the magic weapons in his storage ring that were only suitable for the cultivation world.

He had a headache, and his hand holding the little hedgehog tightened a little.

The little hedgehog couldn't help but pin it. The soul cried out.

Ye Shan finally came back to his senses, and he didn't dislike the little hedgehog's hands, so he held the little hedgehog in his hands.

He stretched out a finger, poked at the little hedgehog who was staring at him with wide eyes, and then smiled softly: "Would you like to follow me?" After a while, he said, "I'll give you meat."

Little Hedgehog: "..." It can live without eating meat in the God Realm! The spiritual energy of the God Realm does not know how abundant it is! There is also the garden where the Third Highness raised them, and the flowers and plants there are especially delicious!

It doesn't like meat!

But after thinking about it carefully, it once encountered a bug, and when it was thinking about whether it could be eaten or not, another hedgehog came over and took a bite!

The little hedgehog was in a hurry, and immediately bit it, so a chubby worm with only an index finger was eaten in half by the little hedgehog and another older hedgehog...

That taste...

tsk!

Still delicious.

So the little hedgehog, who wanted to run away, hesitated for a while, then stared at Ye Shan with small eyes, and made two "huhu" sounds.

As if asking, really, there is meat to eat?

Ye Shan frowned slightly.

"Of course." Then, after thinking for a while, he began to touch the storage ring he was wearing around his neck.

He seems to be carrying a lot of storage objects because he just flew up, such as rings, four or five around his neck, and four or five in his hands. There are also storage boxes in the belt and undercoat. All things are storage things that he personally refined that can carry a lot of things.

However-it doesn't seem like it's all he has.

Ye Shan thought for a while, then shook his head.

But that doesn't matter anymore.

Ye Shan just brought out a plate of meat from one of the storage rings.