42

Chapter 42 Hi, My Highness My Cat 10

Lin Jiajia also lived too hard in the small town, and there was really no way to do it, so after being brainwashed by Zhou Qian for more than a month, she agreed to leave with Zhou Qian.

A year ago, Lin Yunsheng took out the properties of the Lin family and told the relatives of the Lin family how much property the five Lin Jiajia siblings could share. Because of the inheritance law, they can get a lot of property that originally belonged to their family! The two younger siblings who were born with heart problems were not adopted and were sent to orphanages to fend for themselves; while some of them grew up, they were all adopted by the Lin family.

She and Lin Yunzhu were adopted by the aunt and the little aunt respectively, and the money shared by the siblings was also held by the aunt and the little aunt - the reason is very simple, because the two brothers and sisters are both children, and the aunt and the little aunt are their supervisor.

Lin Jiajia originally expected that the aunt who had always been kind and kind to her would treat her well. In any case, thanks to the Lin family, the aunt was able to get so much money. She got the money that she should inherit, changed the big house, and gave up. After work, he stayed at home and played mahjong every day, and he was confident with his in-laws, didn't he?

However, the aunt and the in-laws' family only treated her well for a few days. After all the procedures were completed, the aunt's family began to ask her to do various household chores at home. Every time she refused to do it, or got up late in the morning When the aunt didn't speak, the aunt's in-laws pointed at her nose and scolded her, saying that she also spent their money on living in their house, eating their food, going to school and studying, and only asked her to cook the next family's meals and clean up. Just cleaning the room and pouring tea and water for my brother and sister, Lin Jiajia refused. Even sometimes, she resisted so ruthlessly that the aunt's mother-in-law would pinch her and beat her. At that time, the aunt would just pretend not to see her, continue to play her mahjong, and happily chat and laugh with others.

Lin Yunzhu's treatment at his sister-in-law's house was similar to Lin Jiajia's, especially since he was still a boy, he was already naughty, and was hanged up and beaten several times by the grumpy little uncle. Only then did his memory grow. The housework also became obedient with him, and half of it was handed over to him as a child. Even my cousin, who is in junior high school, gets up early to go to school every day, and he has to get up more than half an hour earlier, get up to make breakfast, and wake up his cousin and cousin from the bed, so as not to cause them to go to school late.

However, Lin Yuntong, who was only five years old, left with his uncle. After staying at his uncle's house for a few days, he directly started a quarrel with his uncle's family. Lin Jiajia heard that Lin Yuntong seemed to have pressed a handprint, saying yes All the inheritance he got was given to his uncle's family, but his uncle's family wanted to send him to the best orphanage in the neighboring city.

The uncle's family was too lazy to raise such a five-year-old baby, and he couldn't do any work, and he was bored like a wood, and his temper was stubborn. Their whole family lost face.

Now that little baby is stupid, he put his handprint on the paper he gave them the inheritance, and the family has benefited. If the baby wants to stay in the orphanage, they will send the Buddha to the west. Lin Yuntong was sent to a middle-level orphanage in a nearby city. - As for the best orphanage? They just don't bother to bother.

Lin Jiajia was tossed by her aunt's family to be late for class every day. She worked all the work at night. She would lie down on a small dilapidated desk and fall asleep when she was writing and doing her homework. It was her cousin or even her cousin's old clothes. The classmates in the school stopped playing with her, and the teachers were pitiful and helpless when they saw her.