130

Chapter 130 Experiment No. 1 and his doll 06

Although he was eloped on his back, the test subject No. 1 is already SSS-level mental power and physique.

Although I have never exercised before, the explosive power is amazing.

Therefore, Subject No. 1 kept running with Ye Shan on his back for a whole day, until at night, he felt that the doll on his back was getting lighter and lighter, and suddenly felt a little scared in his heart, he stopped immediately, looked left and right, and found himself After running for a day, it seems that I am still staying in a deserted place...

Subject No. 1 couldn't help but feel depressed, looked around, found a cave, and then lived in it with his doll.

It was also at this time that Subject No. 1 suddenly discovered that his doll seemed... out of breath.

The eyes were closed, and the simulated breathing of the simulated robot disappeared, as if...dead.

When experimental subject No. 1 was anxious, he immediately fell on Ye Shan's body and began to blow air into Ye Shan's mouth - fortunately, he still remembered that his doll obtained energy by blowing air...

Ye Shan was woken up again by the breath of subject No. 1, and his handsome face immediately turned black.

Hemp egg!

What is this doll's body, how can it be out of breath if it doesn't move!

Does he have to stay beside his Peach Blossom all the time in the future, wait all the time for his breath to die out, and then let Peach Blossom blow him?

Ye Shan thought of this, and so did Experimental No. 1.

His face was a little red, and the roots of his ears were a little red.

He actually felt that his body was also red, but he still insisted on lying on top of the doll, trying his best to keep his face straight, and said solemnly: "Ye, Ye Shan, I will, keep blowing on you. Well, always."

Then, let you always be only me in the future.

Just stay by my side forever.

The clean and pure youth who had been locked up in the laboratory for fifteen years was lying on Ye Shan's body, looking up at Ye Shan with a clean face, with his clean and reliant eyes fixedly looking at Ye Shan.

It's like saying that everything in the future will be dominated by his most trusted Ye Shan.

Ye Shan: "..."

#To be looked at by such eyes, really... I feel that I can stand up and attack in minutes! #

System: "Haha." Actually, I really want to advise its stupid host to check if he has the capital to "raise".

It's a pity that Ye Shan has already ignored the system to a very high level, so he doesn't pay any attention to the system at all, and even completely ignores the system's words. Put a kiss on the boy's forehead.

Full of aggressiveness!

"You're good."

With just two words, Ye Shan saw that his peach blossom cheeks turned even redder, bowed his head shyly, and then peeked at him.

I feel more aggressive!

Ye Shan's mood suddenly became very good.

However, this very good mood only lasted for a while.

Because the young man who depended on him cleanly got up from him, and then supported Ye Shan to stand up.

Then, Ye Shan found out that the young boy who depended on him was suddenly a whole head taller than him!