93

Chapter 93 Love You, Kill You 02

Xiao Ren really wanted to kill Ye Shan.

Didn't you say you want to like him, to love him? Isn't his face exactly the same as the face of the man Ye Shan was trying to save? Why is it that the night has passed, when it is clear that everything is good, everything is good, but now, everything is not good!

When talking to him, he still looked so cold!

Xiao Ren is serious, angry, angry and hateful!

But what can that be?

Yes, besides killing Ye Shan, what else could he do?

Can it really go up and strengthen him?

Xiao Ren stood on the spot with a pale face, staring at Ye Shan in the video, lost in thought.

Just for his own sake, he also has to do it.

However, this Ye Shan...he really seems to have magical powers.

Just met a few times, just had a night of fun, and he was very... unable to let go of this person.

His reason told him that he should kill Ye Shan. Only when Ye Shan was killed would no one collect all the souls of that person, and he would not disappear and become one of that person's souls.

However, in Xiao Ren's heart, he wanted to be with this person for a long time.

Such thoughts... are bad and dangerous.

The dangerous Xiao Ren wanted to hire a killer to kill Ye Shan.

- He can't do it himself, can't others do it?

However, this thought only flashed in his mind for a moment, and then he calmed down and put the thought behind him.

No, he can't do that.

He... was reluctant.

Xiao Ren looked at Ye Shan in the video again.

Ye Shan had already taken out a lot of things from the mustard space, and started to set up the cage that was the size of two rooms.

On the cage were hanging windmills that could turn by themselves, as well as photos of various boxes in frames. The appearance of the people in each photo was different, but the temperament of the people in the photo was exactly the same.

It's Ye Shan.

It should be Ye Shan who has been to different worlds.

Even if he smiles, it is clear and indifferent, refusing to be thousands of miles away.

But that pair of eyes, the emotion when they look at the camera, can't deceive anyone.

Even if Ye Shan didn't take pictures with him in that world at that time, Xiao Ren knew that the reason why Ye Shan released such pictures was because even though they didn't stand together, their hearts were together.

In that world, he looked at Ye Shan with lingering affection, Ye Shan also looked at him without blinking his eyes, his smile was light, but his feelings were not clear.

That was the moment when Ye Shan felt that he was happy and happy, that's why he left pictures.

Only in the first photo frame is a sketch, Xiao Ren guessed that the mustard space that can follow the soul is not something that can be obtained by thinking, so in that world, Ye Shan probably still can't get a camera, so , just imagined that he was standing there, and that world of him took pictures of him.