45

Chapter 45 Hi, My Highness My Cat 13

Lin Yunsheng looked at the tip of His Highness Cat Demon's tail, and had already hooked his little finger tightly.

His chest was pounding, as if his heart was about to pop out of his chest in the next second.

Lin Yunsheng's eyes were as bright as the stars in the dark night, and his voice became hoarse unconsciously: "Then, Xiao Miao promised me that she would like to... double cultivation with me?"

in the palm of your hand.

"Meow!"

Ye Shan called out subconsciously, and when he was done, he covered his mouth with his hands, then stared at Lin Yunsheng, and said rather fiercely: "Let go! Later... I won't let you touch me. You can't touch my tail! A cat's tail can't be moved easily, do you understand?"

Lin Yunsheng raised a gentle smile on his lips, and said warmly, "I know. A cat's tail is more sensitive. The cat demon's tail... can only be touched by a partner." He paused as he spoke, and his voice became softer, "But, it's because only a partner can touch it, so I can touch your tail. Xiao Xiao, I, I like you."

Ye Shan's ears were slightly hot.

It's a pity that his ears are a pair of black triangular ears, so even if he is hot and red, Lin Yunsheng can't see anything.

He silently thought about how to answer, whether to accept it directly or accept it directly, when he suddenly heard the system that had been silent for a long time suddenly speak.

"Ding! Congratulations, the host, the host's target's liking for the host's body and soul has reached a perfect score of 100. The host's third world's capture mission has been successfully completed. Will the host immediately ask the target for its soul?"

Ye Shan originally had some The shy face suddenly froze, and he asked the system in his mind, "What do you mean?"

System: "It means, when the host's strategy target's feelings for the host haven't reached the level of a perverted idiot, ask him as soon as possible, let him voluntarily give up his soul, and then bring it back by the host, and the system will turn it into the body, which is good. Soul. In this case, firstly, it will save the host's time, allowing the host to rush to the next world as soon as possible, and secondly, the chaos caused by the accidental rebirth of the darling of the heavens will not affect the host and the host's strategy target, and thirdly ...Doesn't the host want the target to not be perverted? Then take back the soul of the target while the target is not abnormal."

Ye Shan was stunned for a while, thinking about the system in his mind, His eyes stared straight at Lin Yunsheng.

After a long while, he said to the system a little awkwardly: "Then...it's not impossible. However, since I want to leave with Yunsheng, then, before leaving, we must have a shot, so that it's not a waste of me to come to this world. , get to know the good soul."

After Ye Shan finished speaking, he thought about it and felt wrong, and immediately said: "No! One shot is not enough. He, he likes my meow tail and meow ears very much, and also likes no meow tail. I'm the one with meow ears, so I need one of each of the two dolls, that

's enough!" Ye Shan asked greedily.

The system being controlled again: "..."

Virus 1 virus 2 that temporarily controls the system: "..."

Host, you can actually be more promising.

Ye Shan didn't hear the system's answer, but he felt that his thoughts were completely right, so after thinking about it, he lowered his head, and sent his meow tail to Lin Yunsheng, who was sitting cross-legged above the well. He whispered , "Tonight, this, as you...touch."

Lin Yunsheng looked at Ye Shan in surprise, and was about to say something when he saw Ye Shan put a finger on Lin Yunsheng's lips, bent over, lowered his head , getting closer and closer to his face.

"Hey, tonight, can I teach you some double-cultivation postures? When I finish teaching you the double-cultivation postures, and tomorrow morning, I will..." Take your soul away.

Before Ye Shan could finish his words, he heard three warnings of "Di Di Di" from the system in his mind, followed by the electronic sound of the tablet that the system was familiar with.

"The liking of the host's body and soul by the host's strategy target has increased by 30, 50, and 70 at the same time... The host's strategy target's liking for the host's body and soul has exceeded the system calculation and cannot be counted. Preliminary estimates have reached a perverted idiot. Level, please be careful of your physical and mental safety! Ding! The system reminds the host once again that the host's strategy target's love for the host has reached the level of perverted idiots, and there is the possibility of imprisoning the host and other perverted behavior anytime, anywhere. Please be careful of physical and mental safety.

Ye Shan: "..."

Lin Yunsheng looked at Ye Shan with a gentle gaze that was both like the warm sun in the sky, warm and warm, and like the boundless sea, deep and unpredictable.

"Okay." Lin Yunsheng gently kissed Ye Shan's finger on his lips, and said in a hoarse voice, "As long as it is what Xiao Miao likes, I like it. Of course, Xiao Miao... If you want to have a wedding with me in advance , I, of course, will give up my life to accompany the gentleman."

Ye Shan: "..."

Virus 1 Virus 2: "..." It sounds like a lot of grievances, obviously based on the system's calculations, the good soul can't wait to jump on it. He stripped Xiao Ye Ye's clothes off, then pushed him into the swimming pool like that...

Ye Shan silently digested the system reminder for a while, and then silently watched Lin Yunsheng, who was still as gentle as water for a while, and then silently put his hands and tails together. All pulled back.

Silly!

He's stupid, really.

Really too stupid!

It was obvious that what he met in this world was the kind soul with the best and gentlest heart, how could the good soul turn into a perverted idiot in the end?

Wouldn't it be good to like it out of 100?

Ye Shan's ears and tail drooped down, as if the whole cat had lost its spirit.

Lin Yunsheng didn't know what he said wrong, he was stunned, his eyes dimmed slightly, then he stretched out his hand, grabbed Ye Shan's hand again, and said with a smile, "Are you shy? If you are really shy, then, I'll just wait until Xiao Miao is not so shy and is willing to be with me... and then we can cultivate again, okay?"

Ye Shan came back to his senses, looked at Lin Yunsheng, who was still gentle, and thought silently for a while. , sighed, and said: "No unwillingness. It just suddenly occurred to me... Before we both reach a certain stage of cultivation, it is better to keep Yuanyang. After we cultivate to that stage, we will practice double cultivation. You can get twice the result with half the effort..." Lin Yunsheng was startled, and said, "Cultivation together? Xiao Miao, aren't you a cat demon? You, you have never practiced?"

Lin Yunsheng always thought that Xiao Miao, who was a cat demon, was practicing every day when she was sleeping.

Ye Shan: "..." He was silent for a while, then whispered, "When I first saw you, you were not in good health, so you could only practice self-cultivation techniques. At that time, I didn't find anything strong in this world. I think you can probably live like an ordinary person for a hundred years. So, I thought, if you live a hundred years, then I will also live a hundred years. So..."

Ye Shan Hearing that the system said that he could practice as a cat demon, but he still did nothing, just wanted to accompany Lin Yunsheng for a hundred years.