33. Hi, My Highness My Cat 01

Chapter 33 Hi, My Highness My Cat 01

Ye Shan lay in front of the freezer and looked at the savior in the freezer for a while, until his legs felt numb, and then he stood up.

Ye Shan knew that it was time for him to go to the beauty sleep, but he still didn't want to go. So, he stood there and hesitated for a while.

While he was hesitating, the phone rang suddenly.

Ye Shan didn't have many friends, but he did have a few. So, he answered the phone lazily, and after a while, after hanging up, Ye Shan was still a little stunned.

His long serial comic "Peach Blossom" has been drawn for several years. Although it has been serialized on a comic website for a fee, no publisher has ever approached him to publish it, and no one has said that this comic will be made into games and animations.

As a result, this time, a big company wanted to buy the domestic publishing rights, game adaptation rights, and animation adaptation rights of "Peach Blossom", and they also offered a price of 30 million yuan, with a time limit of ten years - of course, this also means that , No matter how many years of serialization of "Peach Blossom" will continue, as long as it is within ten years, the company will not have to spend any more money on the new serialization.

But even so, this price is definitely a high price, far beyond the imagination of Ye Shan and his editor on the comic website.

"Peach Blossom" is a comic signed by Ye Shan and the website. After these adaptation rights and publishing rights are sold, Ye Shan has to share with the website. The website gets 20% and Ye Shan gets 80%.

However, the last time Ye Shan came back from the end of the world, he posted the comic "First Love" about him and Dr. Ling on the website. Ye Shan did not sign a contract with the website, and only serialized it on the website for free in the form of a manuscript box.

This time, the company also intends to buy the publishing rights and animation adaptation rights of "First Love", and the price is also very good. In particular, "First Love" belongs to Ye Shan completely, so all the money obtained belongs to Ye Shan.

After Ye Shan hung up the phone silently, took out his notebook, and figured out how much money he could get, his mood finally improved.

Look, he can make a lot of money, and then, when he rescues his Zheng Taohua, he can keep him forever.

The corners of Ye Shan's lips rose slightly, and he finally had the intention to go to sleep.

After another three days, Ye Shan signed a contract with the company and received the money. Then he returned to the apartment and stayed silent for another day before he took the initiative to speak to the system: "Well, come in. Enter the next world." The

system was a little surprised.

It also thought that the host would also take a month off this time.

Ye Shan raised his lips slightly, and said, "I know, there will always be only one true peach blossom in me. I just need to go to various worlds to find him, and then I will accompany him to live in that world for a few more years." After a while, he said again, "Every world can come back once again, fall in love again, um, it seems, there is nothing wrong with it."

System Heart said, can this host have such a high level of consciousness? But if there is, why did it wait for several days before telling it to go to the next world?

Sure enough, the system heard Ye Shan added in a low voice.

"Isn't the next world a good soul? Come to think of it, um, the first two worlds have changed. After the change, the future world should be fine? He's actually pretty good, as long as he doesn't change. , I'm also willing to have a good relationship with him."