47

Chapter 47 Hi, My Highness My Cat 15

Zhou Gan knelt on the ground in despair, wishing that he had not been reborn at all, and was still the Zhou Gan who had fought to the top in his previous life.

"It shouldn't be like this, it shouldn't be like this..." Zhou Gan suddenly didn't know what to think of, raised his head and glared angrily at Lin Yunsheng, who carefully turned the little cub away, shouted angrily, "That's right, it's you! It's your fault! It's you who is different from the previous life! How can you change from the stupid holy father in the previous life to the successful person you are now? If you are still the idiot in the past, just like the previous life, you are a cow and a horse. Your stupid brothers and sisters, I will go to you when I come back from my rebirth, and you will definitely be able to support me, so that I can go to the best school, right? If you can obediently be as stupid as in the previous life, why am I now? As for this? Why is this!"

Zhou Qian seemed to be insane, and he let out the resentment and anger in his heart without hesitation. leaked out.

Lin Yunsheng stared at him blankly, as if he was looking at a dead man.

However, Zhou Gan was really confused, he cried bitterly: "Why do you want me to be reborn? If I am not reborn, if I am still the same me I used to be, I will definitely achieve the highest and highest position as I did in my previous life, looking down on you all. Everyone! It's all your fault! Lin Yunsheng, it's all your fault! You shouldn't be in this world! If you didn't live in this world, why would I be here?"

Lin Yunsheng said nothing.

The hair on Ye Shan's body exploded immediately.

He turned around and jumped from Lin Yunsheng's palm. As soon as he stretched out his claws, he scratched hard at Zhou Gan's face!

Although Ye Shan's appearance has always been a little cat the size of a slap, but a little cat with a Jindan cultivation base, when he slapped his paw, Zhou Gan's face was scratched and a piece of flesh was scratched, and the bones were deep.

Zhou Qian suddenly screamed.

Ye Shan arched his body fiercely and roared at Zhou Gan.

He looks fierce, and his demeanor is fierce.

Naihe... His voice was soft and glutinous, such a "meow" directly softened Lin Yunsheng's somewhat gloomy heart.

He smiled slightly, took a step forward, squatted down, and stroked the little cat's tail.

"Meow meow meow!"

Ye Shan screamed immediately, turned around, and scratched at Lin Yunsheng's face.

--Of course, Lin Yunsheng is the person he likes, and he will only scratch it "gently".

Then Lin Yun's voice was white. A few red marks on the cat's claws appeared on Xi's face in an instant.

Lin Yunsheng was not at all annoyed, he only picked up the little cat carefully, scratched the little cat's chin, gently smoothed the little cat's hair, and said with a smile: "Little cat, don't be angry with such a... thing. Since he He's not an ordinary person, and he came all the way to 'take refuge' with me, then, I'll accept him." Lin Yunsheng stared at Zhou Gan who was screaming while covering his wound, with a hint of coldness in his eyes, but he looked down at Xiao Xiao. When he was meowing, he smiled softly, "He has the ability to see through, and the memory of rebirth, so I should take care of him."

Ye Shan immediately understood that Lin Yunsheng was not completely angry, but rather I plan to find someone to imprison Zhou Qian. Ban coerced confessions.