163

Chapter 163 The Little Groom: Kiss My Inhuman Lord 03

Ye Shan really felt that he was really... extremely sad!

Although he seems to have a little trouble in his head, he can't remember a lot of things clearly.

However, he also remembered many things.

For example, the love between him and his peach blossom... Every time is very wonderful.

Ye Shan felt that Plato's love was completely unsuitable for him and his peach blossoms.

The love between him and his peach blossom, in addition to spiritual love, must also include... a bed. On that little thing.

Ye Shan felt that he didn't have any advantages in himself, and his peach blossoms would look at him, and it was estimated that he would look at his face first, and then... look at the extra harmony between the two in the matter of bed. Harmony.

If there is no such thing as the latter, with just one face, can he really... can keep his peach blossoms forever?

Ye Shan silently touched his face again, thinking a little worriedly, he now has only one face left, then his peach blossom...will he not want him...

Ye Shan thought about it and looked at the The eyes of the little golden snake became more and more... sad.

Little Golden Snake Zhan Yu: "..."

He pondered silently for a while, and found that it seemed that even if he ran over now to find his sweetheart, it seemed that he would not be able to satisfy his sweetheart at all.

First of all, his sweetheart likes peach blossoms that are good-looking, secondly, his sweetheart likes peach blossoms that are almighty in housework, and thirdly, his sweetheart likes...big chirping and good work in bed...

But now, first of all, the little golden snake Zhan Yu has not changed into a human form for some reason, and it is obvious that he is not good-looking if he does not become a human form. Secondly, his Ah Shan is now in the realm of cultivation, and he has already cultivated to the point of building A cultivator in the base period, his object control technique has made him perfect, and he is still very small, and he can't do any housework at all; again, Zhan Yu, the little golden snake who has turned into a humanoid, must have a big chirp, and he still has a pair of big chirps! However, the little golden snake Zhan Yu has no human form at all... This also means that he has no big Haw to hook up with his Ah Shan, let alone satisfy his Ah Shan in bed...

like this Useless him, his Ah Shan, will he despise him?

For a while, Ye Shan and the little golden snake Zhan Yu fell into a mysterious silence.

How to do? Although they believed that each other really liked each other's souls, they believed that what the other party liked and valued more was the harmony in their bed affairs. Harmony!

But the problem is, they can't have a bed now. thing!

Even if the little golden snake Zhan Yu has turned into a human form, but with the poison in the whole body of the little golden snake Zhan Yu alone, the two of them can't do anything but stare!

Little Golden Snake Zhan Yu: "..."

Ye Shan: "..."

Although spiritual love is also beautiful, is this kind of spiritual love really... suitable for them?

In particular, Ye Shan's head had a problem. Not quite sure that the little golden snake in front of him is 100% his peach blossom.

One person was silent and silent for a while, and then he began to ignore this problem.