77

Chapter 77 SOS, My Boyfriend Is Jingfen 03

Ye Shan finally saw the various personalities in Ye Shinian's head.

One thinks that he is a bright prince, and Ye Shan is a ghost who came to look for him to repay his kindness; another thinks that he is a double-legged man, and believes that Ye Shan is a pervert from his previous life lover whom he waited for many years. Doctor; one is the leader who thinks he has left the palace, but meets his lover Ye Shan by chance, but he can't really give his lover "sex/blessing", so he is struggling in his heart; Ye Shan's hero in all corners of the world; a housekeeper who thought he loved the young master Ye Shan badly, but was abused by Ye Shan in various ways, and finally decided to fight back and kidnapped the young master completely blackened; a housekeeper who thought he was hunting down The prince, in the end, was bewitched by the prince's kindness and simplicity, and finally wanted to take the prince with him to wander around the world as a killer...

In short, these personalities differentiated by Ye Shinian-or the other self imagined by him after his insanity, each character is quite extreme. Duan, Ye Shan was finally forced to see what these "personalities" meant to him. Extreme love.

For example, the faint-hearted Lord Ye Shinian called him Concubine Ai when he hugged him, and kept wanting to give birth to buns with him, and insisted that no matter whether he gave birth to a man, a woman or a chinchilla, he would definitely be named the queen;

For example, the lover who thinks that he has two, legs, and missing legs, his favorite is to frighten Ye Shan with a scalpel under the bed. When he is on the bed, he takes off his gloves and uses his hands to carefully and earnestly give Ye Shan a "full" body. check.";

For example, the leader of the self-confessed palace, every time he appears, he either wants to kill him and then die with him, or he wants to pull him to learn about various "foreign objects" that can make him happy;

for example......

Ye Shan is really very fortunate now that most of the time he is just a white, chubby Chinchilla.

He can only sleep on his peach blossom's palm, instead of being stuffed with various sauces after turning into a humanoid.

And although his peach blossoms have different personalities and stories, they all like him. Moreover, facing him who was just born, he had to suppress all kinds of thoughts.

Apart from......

"Bang bang bang!"

"Bang bang bang!"

"Bang bang bang bang bang!"

Ye Shan silently curled himself up in the cage, silently looking at the master Ge Ye Shinian who started to chop ribs again.

The main character, Ye Shinian, remembered that he was looking for his lover, but he had never seen Ye Shan transformed into a human form, at least not when he was in control of his body-Ye Shan also wanted to change. In adult form, however, he now has only two hours a day to transform into human form, and every time the main character appears, he has already used up those two hours of human form.

Moreover, Ye Shan was also reminded by the system and the system virus, saying that it was calculated based on data, and it is not a good choice to become a human in front of the master Ge Ye Shinian.

Because of Ye Shinian's personality...very distorted.

Although Ye Shinian is living a good life now, with money, housing and investment, except that the road to becoming a star is not very smooth, Ye Shinian has almost nothing bad.

However, according to the integration of the data found by the system and the system virus, Ye Shi was left at home by his parents when he was young, and was left to his grandparents to take care of him.