54

Chapter 54 Good Day, My Mermaid Ball "Princess" 07

After Ao Muyuan and his little mermaid made an agreement, both of them blushed.

Ao Muyuan wanted to keep his face straight so that he wouldn't look too naive - after all, he was brought up ahead of schedule by the catalysis of the potion, and his real age was actually... not too old. Although Ao Muyuan now realizes that his mental age has kept up with his physical age, he is also twenty-five or six years old, the age at which he can make a promise with his sweetheart for life and even water, milk, and harmony.

However, he likes his little mermaid too much, for fear that the little mermaid will dislike him for various reasons. Therefore, he didn't want to show his childish form at all.

Even at this time, he hopes to try his best to suppress the smile on the corner of his lips.

However, when he settled down and went to see his little mermaid, he saw that his little mermaid "Princess" was really serious and cold.

Only the cheeks were slightly flushed, and the tips of the ears were also red.

Coupled with the appearance of the little mermaid "Princess" nibbling on her golden fish tail...

Ao Muyuan suddenly felt a "boom" in his head, as if something exploded directly.

He could hardly contain the desire in his heart, and wanted to pounce on it immediately, dig out the little mermaid "princess" from the mermaid egg, and put it under his body to perform [some kind of indescribable movement] [ Control, completely become his...

Ao Muyuan thought this, and his breathing couldn't help but get heavier.

After that, he took a deep look at the little mermaid "Princess" who was still "ignorant", turned around and ran away.

no.

His little mermaid "Princess" was so young that he didn't even dare to say it outright when he promised to "mate" with him. He only dared to nod shyly. How could he just scare his little mermaid "Princess"?

not to mention......

Ao Muyuan ran back to his palace, looked down at the two "things" in his left and right hands, thought silently for a while, and felt that in order for the little mermaid "princess" to not reject them at all, he must also From now on, he will spoil his mermaid "princess" even more, so that the little mermaid will never look at anyone else except him!

In this case, after the little mermaid married him, the little mermaid would not reject "them" if she wanted to come.

Even if it hurts a little at first, Ao Muyuan thought silently that he would still learn more related things so that his little mermaid "princess" would like this thing completely.

Ao Muyuan became more and more firm in his dream, and at the same time decided that he must grab that position, no matter how much he paid.

Of course, when he grabs that spot, he'll give that spot to his little mermaid "Princess".

After that, he knelt down on one knee in front of the little mermaid "Princess", expressing that he didn't want anything, as long as the little mermaid "Princess" was willing to give himself to him...

The more Ao Muyuan thought about it, the more he felt that the pain he had suffered in the past was no longer pain, but just the hardships he had to go through to get his little mermaid "princess".

Now, he has experienced enough hardships, and finally he is about to get his little mermaid "princess" as a reward.

He is satisfied.