60. Don't Lift Immortal Venerable: Kiss My Little Furnace 01

Chapter 60 Don't Lift Immortal Venerable: Kiss My Little Furnace 01

As an inconspicuous real furnace cauldron covered in dust and looking down on his original appearance, Ye Shan had to run around with a little cultivator with extremely low qualifications.

That little cultivator was called Lin Muyang, and his aptitude was very low. He only had five spiritual roots. He was almost twenty years old now, and his cultivation still couldn't reach the foundation-building stage.

You must know that they are here, but Nascent Soul is everywhere, and the golden core is not as good as the dog's aura is very abundant in the high-quality small world. Lin Muyang's cultivation and aptitude are really not very good in this high-quality small world.

However, the little monk also has the way of survival of the little monk. His current plan is to sell the things left to him by his mother who just passed away that he does not need or know of any purpose, save money to buy a foundation pill, and then do it in one fell swoop. After the foundation is established, find a small sect that seems to be fair and worship, find a backer for yourself, and find a place to go.

And Ye Shan-that is, the three-legged furnace cauldron with no other features except that it looks a bit like a kitten, is one of the "ancestral" things that Lin Muyang intends to sell.

It's a pity, except for a few female nuns who curiously picked up the furnace and glanced at it, tsk tsk, but none of them were willing to spend the spirit stone to buy it.

Seeing that the small sect that Lin Muyang values ​​is about to recruit students, he has not saved enough spirit stones to buy foundation pills, and Lin Muyang sits in front of his booth, really worrying about the day and night.

Since Ye Shan crossed over and scolded the system angrily, the system ran over, not apologizing to him, but only gave him the art of cultivating the artifact spirit from the furnace, and then disappeared in a flash.

Ye Shan couldn't.

At that time, he was the cauldron itself, and it was a very ordinary cauldron with a very low rank that could not be moved.

No matter what he has in mind, he can only cultivate his artifact spirit first, and then he can have other ideas and plans.

Fortunately, although the rank of this cauldron is really not high, for some unknown reason, it has been through 10,000 years, and there have been many cultivation bases, which allows Ye Shan to pass through it. It is only because there is no suitable cultivation method that one can only practice indiscriminately, and it has never been possible to cultivate a spirit.

After Ye Shan came, he had another practice technique, and he finally practiced except for the spirit of the tool after half a year-although he was just staying in a white cloud inside the furnace with a little cinnabar red "fog", but at least , He finally has a body that he can control, doesn't he?

Before Ye Shan had time to be happy, he felt that there was a lot of things in his consciousness all of a sudden.

The system suddenly said: "Please accept the mission information of this world through the original artifact spirit of the furnace."

Ye Shan was stunned, his consciousness tingling for a while, and it took a while before he came back to his senses.

No wonder the system didn't tell him the information about this world before. It turned out that the system had long known that the original artifact spirit of the furnace was guarded in the furnace and had been watching him quietly.

Ye Shan: "..." Why do you feel a little scared when you think about it like this?

However, he would also like to thank this original artifact spirit.