147

Chapter 147 That monk, that X palace map 12

Knowing that the master did not expect that this book demon was completely sincere to his apprentice.

It was because of his vague words that he was willing to marry his apprentice, and he was willing to give up his thousand-year lifespan to become a humanoid to marry his apprentice.

Knowing that the master's expression was slightly complicated, but when he took a closer look at the faces of the two, he found that the two were indeed what he had seen before - a match made in heaven.

That being the case, the Master understands that he really has nothing to say.

Stop, stop, since this person and a demon are so sincere and willing to live with each other for a lifetime, then why would he, an old monk who is about to enter the earth, be a villain again?

He used to see Wu Ye's malicious and murderous appearance, so he was extremely strict with Wu Ye. He felt that although Wu Ye was talented and intelligent, he would do evil sooner or later, and it was a day of great evil, and he only hoped for himself. An extra day is a day, and when no leaves are evil, they can be stopped.

Even for this reason, when Wu Ye betrayed his teacher before, Master Ming never said a word.

But now...

Now that Wu Ye has a sweetheart, his face has changed.

Knowing the original plan of the master, it can also be changed.

He took a deep look at the book demon, pondered for a long time, and finally asked: "Your Excellency Yaoxian, but are you really willing to give up a thousand years of life and only join hands with this disciple, Lao Na, for hundreds of years?"

It is clear that the master does have some skills, and because of his skills, it can be seen that Wu Ye's lifespan is longer than other people's, and his fate is also more rigid.

Of course, he could also see how long Ye Shan's lifespan would be once he turned into a humanoid.

Ye Shan was slightly surprised, obviously he didn't expect the master's ability to be so powerful.

The monk Wuye was startled, then immediately stepped forward and asked Ye Shan to transform into a human form, must his lifespan be reduced by a thousand years?

He heard this just now, but... Monk Wu Ye always thought in his heart, is there another way?

Although he wanted to be with his goblin for the rest of his life, he didn't want the goblin's lifespan to plummet because of it.

Knowing that the master did not speak, he only looked at the book demon.

Ye Shan, the demon in the book: "..." The father-in-law called, but the old monk didn't even help to persuade him?

Ye Shan hummed inwardly, but still stretched out his finger and gently hooked his finger at his peach blossom.

"come over."

Monk Wuye paused when he saw this, but he really wanted to know what was going on in his heart-he liked his goblin, and wanted to occupy his goblin forever. However, this is only when he is alive.

If the goblin's lifespan is much longer than his original lifespan, it's just to transform into a humanoid as soon as possible, so it will reduce a lot of lifespan...

Monk Wuye suddenly felt uncomfortable.

Ye Shan saw it, but whispered, "If it were you, what would you do?"

Monk Wuye was stunned for a moment, and then he replied without thinking: "If I can get along with you for the rest of my life, the little monk can give up everything."