149

Chapter 149 The Orc World Sending Children (X) Tree 02

Ye Shan never felt that the incident was a dirty or unspeakable evil.

He even felt that as long as it was consensual, having sex without hurting other innocent people was a "beautiful thing".

For example, he and his peach blossom have had sex countless times.

Well, every time is a "beautiful thing" that makes people yearn for.

Even the related small videos he has seen before, there are many very beautiful.

Until, he suddenly turned into a tree called Sendzi Tree, which is really... hair. Affection. Trees of trees, blooming to urge these orc males and females. Love, and then watched helplessly as these twenty orc husbands started all kinds of excitement under his nose. Lie and fun...

Ye Shan: "..."

Ye Shan: "..."

These are all primitive orcs, most of them are lion orcs, some leopard orcs, wolf orcs, and occasionally snakes The clan orcs... Although they don't have the shape of beasts, the only sound is the roar of a lion, a leopard, a wolf, and the indirect hissing, as well as the outgoing cries of orc females in the primitive society... ...but it was enough to put Ye Shan, who was watching the audience, on the verge of collapse.

But, he can't help but watch it!

He is hair now. Affection. The tree is still a flower in bloom. Affection. The tree, even more unable to close his eyes, could only watch the audience helplessly.

Until the little yellow flowers on his canopy all fell to the ground, and the fragrant fragrance of the surrounding flowers gradually dissipated, the orc males and females ran to Ye Shan again and knelt down reverently for a while.

These orc males and females also murmured: "Please, Lord Holy Tree, bless us to give birth to a cub as soon as possible!"

Then, regardless of whether the orc male or female, they all kowtowed to Ye Shan with a "bang bang bang".

Ye Shan: "..." Why didn't he know that he still had the ability to give away children?

System: "The body that the host traveled through was originally called Sendzishu. Well, it also has the function of urging. Love."

Ye Shan: "..." How did he think, he should be called urging. Affection. tree or hair. Affection. Tree, and then by the way, it also has the function of sending children?

After all, despite his sharp eyes, Ye Shanye was indeed forced to watch the audience, and then he took the essence and discarded the dross and learned some "tricks", only to wait for the next day... let him of peach blossoms for acceptance.

System: "..." It thought that after going through such a situation, its host would be able to cultivate himself from now on, and then become a pure and innocent person with only noble thoughts in his mind!

It really thinks too much... qaq

But no matter what, it's like the system is forced to accept that its host is still very interested in such dirty things - although it is probably only about the dirty things of the host and the host's target. He was interested in the filth of others, and he wished he could not stay away from Shang Bazhang, so Ye Shan had to be forced to watch the wildness of these orcs. outside. pay. The matter of harmony, and the matter of devout worship.

Fortunately, his hair. Affection. It seems that the tree only blooms once a month, which makes the orcs go crazy. Usually, although there are orcs who come to worship him, the number of people is much smaller after all.