24

Chapter 24 To My Skull 11

After Ye Shan entered the flower building wearing a mask and a robe that covered his entire body, he took out the brand that Qin Qingxuan once gave him that was common to all his own industries.

Then, he really entered the top class room of the flower building in Ziyuan City for free, and was sent by the director of the flower building to the three most outstanding women and three men in the flower building.

The appearance is very, very good, and the people are also exquisite.

After the general manager of Hualou sent people in, he smiled and said: "Your brand is our royal brand. Your food, clothing, housing, travel and entertainment are all free here. Which one do you like? Which one do you prefer? You can stay with you. Of course, if you like it, you can stay with you."

The chief steward of Hualou remembers that before the stewards left the island, their master Ye Qingxuan told them thousands of times, saying that the person holding the sign was the honored guest among their distinguished guests, and he must be unconditionally satisfied. All the conditions of that distinguished guest!

The director of Hualou has been in Ziyuan City for a few years, and he consciously wants to climb up. In this case, he naturally wants to please this distinguished guest who is valued by their masters. The good "Master" and "Miss" who don't sell themselves are all given away.

And he smiled extraordinarily flattering at Ye Shan.

Ye Shan: "..."

He silently listened to the chief steward's flattery and flattering words for a long time. When the chief steward finally stopped, he said, "You did a good job. I will tell him when I see Qingxuan."

Seeing that his thoughts were not in vain, the chief steward got the right word, and immediately ignored the beauties he sent in, turned around and ran away.

--The master has another order, that is, when you have news of this distinguished guest, notify him immediately!

However, after the manager had arranged Ye Shan properly, he hurriedly ran to contact Qin Qingxuan with the magic communication crystal ball.

The magic communication crystal ball has a distance limit. Once it is too far, the crystal ball will not work. This is also the reason why Qin Qingxuan and Ye Shan could not use the crystal ball to communicate.

And the head of the flower house in Ziyuan City can contact Qin Qingxuan, just because Qin Qingxuan happens to be in the Peony City next door - competing with Qin Aotian, the second young master of the Qin family, to compete with the princess Lexi of Peony City, the distance between the two cities is not close It was too far, so the director of Hualou quickly contacted Qin Qingxuan.

Then, Qin Qingxuan heard the director of Hualou tell him slightly flatteringly that the nobleman came to Hualou with a sign. He received him seriously and respectfully, and arranged for the six heads of Hualou to serve him. . Of course, because of that brand, it's all free.

"Mr. Mage seems to like the arrangement of his subordinates." The director of Hualou couldn't help but subtly praised himself.

Qin Qingxuan: "..."

Qin Qingxuan: "..."

What kind of stupidity did he make, why should Hualou also be free to Ye Shan?

And, what's going on with this general manager? How can I arrange the top card of Hualou for my father? And it's free? Obviously his father belongs to him alone! Can't give it to others!

"You, immediately, immediately, call back all the people you arranged to serve in the past!" Qin Qingxuan gritted his teeth, "He is mine! You are not allowed to arrange messy people to his side!"