81

Chapter 81 SOS, My Boyfriend Is Jingfen 07

Ye Shan, who was kissed by Ye Shinian in the round [beep--] part: "..."

He thinks his whole chinchilla is bad!

Why is this happening?

When he was a real meow, his peach blossoms only kissed him occasionally, but now, he has become a chubby chinchilla, and his peach blossoms will always kiss him...?

Is it because the chinchilla's ass is rounder and fatter than the kitten's?

Ye Shan was a little embarrassed and turned his head angrily. He felt a little hot and a little shy, but the deepest feeling in Ye Shan's heart... was anger!

Even if he was kissed by his noble [beep--], as a noble chinchilla, he would still be angry with Ye Shinian!

How can he let him eat a piece of meat?

He is not a real chinchilla. When he is in the form of a chinchilla, he is indeed not suitable for eating meat, but when he turns into a humanoid, he can drink and eat meat freely, right?

But Ye Shinian, like a monk eating fast food, cooks fast food for him in different ways every day!

Ye Shan said that he really couldn't bear it anymore, so he was so angry that he lost his temper with Ye Shinian.

What's it like to live without meat?

Might as well get a divorce!

Although, he and the peach blossom of this life, it seems that they are not married yet...

Ye Shinian finally realized his mistake.

It turns out that his little mouse can also eat meat.

By the way, chinchillas can't eat meat, but chinchillas can.

His little goblin is a goblin, not a mortal thing?

Thinking like this, Ye Shinian couldn't help but rubbed his face on the "unspeakable part" of the little chinchilla because he was angry, and whispered, "You want to eat meat, that's fine. I'll do it. Meat dishes are the best. In the future, tell me what you want to eat and what you want. I...will carefully observe your preferences and take good care of you in the future."

Ye Shan's tail moved and accidentally slapped Ye Shinian in the face.

Ye Shinian: "..."

Ye Shan: "..."

"Cuckoo!" Although it wasn't intentional, his tail really hit Ye Shinian's face, so he had to twist his chubby body with difficulty, then turned his face to Ye Shinian's face, and whispered "Cuckoo " a few times.

Ye Shinian's face suddenly became hideous and terrifying.

Ye Shan knew that this was Ye Shinian happy again.

Then he heard Ye Shinian's aura similar to that of an underworld boss, and said fiercely to him: "Don't worry, in the future, as long as you become a humanoid, I will give you meat every meal. But... when you grow up , I must also let me eat meat every day, otherwise..."

Ye Shan stared at Ye Shinian with a pure and innocent face, as if asking, what if you don't eat meat?

Ye Shinian's voice suddenly became hoarse, and then his face still had the attitude of a gangster and a good prostitute.

"Otherwise, I will lock you in this villa, and you can only put on all kinds of clothes I gave you. Every day from waking up to closing your eyes, you can only see me alone, and only like me alone. , and then, I will lead you into the dark room on Monday, into the college-style room on Tuesday, into the room with handcuffs and so on that you are particularly afraid of, and into the room on Thursday. A room with a water bed, go into a room with a little eunuch's clothes on Friday and let you be a little eunuch, Saturday... Then, until the whole villa's rooms are turned, I'll take you to a more interesting place... "