51

Chapter 51 Good Day, My Mermaid Ball "Princess" 04

The little golden mermaid in the golden eggshell stared at the young man outside the eggshell for a long time.

Well, to be more specific, he stared at the young man's [beep--] for a long time.

Until [beep--] both heads raised their heads.

Little Mermaid: "..."

Mermaid Ye Shan tried to calm down for a while, and immediately smiled at the young man very innocently: "Meow meow meow."

It looks like this, so quickly put on your clothes. By the way, your underwear... do you have to be specially made too?

Ao Muyuan, who suddenly felt a little wronged: "..."

He watched the little mermaid silently for a while, and saw that the little mermaid was blowing bubbles again unconsciously. He thought for a while, and felt that the little mermaid was still so small, or a little cub, what could the little mermaid know? The little mermaid was just a little curious, and wanted to see him without clothes after he transformed...

Thinking like this, Ao Muyuan began to dress silently without answering the little mermaid.

He really likes the little mermaid, but now he is a little aggrieved, so he didn't speak, just pursed his lips, and looked at the little mermaid with his golden eyes without blinking while wearing his clothes.

Ye Shan felt a little guilty: "..." He felt like he was committing a crime.

System: "Haha."

Ye Shan swam silently in the mermaid egg for a while-his mermaid egg was about one meter high, and although he himself looked like a teenager, his height was...only sixty centimeters, um, he had to straighten the tail of the fish. Quantity, has this height.

Therefore, he can swim for a while in the mermaid egg.

When the mermaid tribe gave birth to mermaid eggs, the mermaid eggs were only ten centimeters in size. The little mermaid will sleep and grow in the mermaid egg. Twenty years later, although the little mermaid is small in height, its shape will grow to that of a teenager. You can communicate with the outside world by calling.

It's just that the little mermaid at that time still needed a long time of sleep to grow. It wasn't until ten years later that the little mermaid would grow taller and taller with the mermaid eggs, and when it came out of the shell, it would become a real adult fish.

Ye Shan is almost at the age where he can initially communicate with the outside world, but because his fish tail is golden and he has a system to help him, he can communicate with the outside world from time to time, and he can also see the situation outside clearly.

However, even so, he still has to stay in the mermaid egg for ten years before he can really come out of the shell.

Ten years.

Ye Shan can't help but feel depressed when he thinks about it.

Then he quietly told Ao Muyuan that he wanted Ao Muyuan to feel sorry for him too.

Ao Muyuan has finished getting dressed and is now reading a book - Ye Shan's mermaid brother made a strict study plan for Ao Muyuan according to Ao Muyuan's preferences and status as a prince before he left, and asked Ao Muyuan to study every day. Zhou Zaiguang takes his test on the brain.

Therefore, Ao Muyuan is now "preparing for the exam".

When he heard the little mermaid's words, he only raised his eyes slightly, glanced at the little mermaid, then stepped forward, kissed the little mermaid's egg, then opened his arms and hugged it, and then he sat back again and began to read a book to prepare for the test .