164

Chapter 164 Lost Little Groom: Kiss My Inhuman Lord 04

Hearing Ye Shan's answer, Little Golden Snake Zhan Yu was stunned for a while, and her small eyes the size of mung bean couldn't help but get wet. Lu. Rolled up.

He should have thought of that, the coquettish bitches outside his family are so different, they always hooked up with him if they liked, and because of this, they often hooked up with him day and night.

In this way, when his family, Ah Shan, didn't know that he was coming, and turned into a very poisonous little poisonous snake, Ah Shan could calm down and concentrate on drawing those dragon and sun pictures. But now, his Ah Shan knows that he is here, and he also knows that he is temporarily out of human form. Even if he becomes a human form, there is no way to get rid of the snake venom on him. At that time, the two of them still have to sit face to face, even touching Even a small hand can't do it...

think about it, it's abusive.

Little Golden Snake Zhan Yu felt that his tears were about to burst out!

Now he still looks like a little golden snake, and he can barely guarantee that he will not touch his Ye Shan.

However, when he really turns into a human form, he still wants to... like this?

Even when he was outside, he and his Ashanmo said that they walked hand in hand, and it was impossible to walk side by side.

It's cruel to think about.

Little Golden Snake Zhan Yu couldn't help his eyes turning red.

Ye Shan: "..." Why are you crying?

He couldn't understand why the little golden snake was crying, but that wasn't the point.

The point is, does he really want to give up painting dragons next. Is Yangtu this easy money-making plan?

But it seems that even if he doesn't want to give up, now, he has to give up.

He draws dragons. When I was in Yangtu, originally... I was thinking about him and his peach blossoms.

But now, his peach blossoms have turned into poisonous little golden snakes, and the two of them can't even touch them, so...he should just paint lilies obediently.

But, lily, how to draw it?

One person and one snake looked at each other silently for a long time, and Ye Shancai finally figured out that the story of the female lily was a little more provocative, but not specific.

This can also make Ye Shan feel better.

Moreover, he has never seen the scenes of the real lily of the females. Instead of doing the inferior act of running and peeking for the sake of painting, it is better to hold the pipa half-covered, be more obscure, and treat it as... serialized The picture book story is drawn.

It's just that the protagonists of this story are all women, which is a little dirty.

Ye Shan pondered for a night, thinking that in the world where he made the furnace, he had indeed seen a pair of lilies - one of them was a human being, and the other was a nine-tailed red fox. Although the nine tails of the red fox hadn't changed before he left...

But! Yes! The stalk of the nine-tailed red fox is completely usable!

Ye Shan thought about it for a while and felt that this story could be drawn.

In particular, he can draw three serials with one tail, and then he can draw twenty-seven serials!

Finally, there can be a collection or something, and it can also make a lot of money!