86

Chapter 86 The Little Octopus Prince: The Little Daughter-In-Law 05

Zhang Daan's brain is not smart enough, but he is not stupid either.

He used his not-so-smart head to confirm that Ouyang Hao, who looked a bit like him, and Ouyang Qian, were not able to deal with him and his little daughter-in-law, and they were still sent to Uncle Gui. Swear, Uncle Turtle also told him that he will always protect him when he grows up.

Zhang Daan then continued to live a stable life as before.

But, carefully speaking, it is still a little different from before.

Everyone in the village knows that although Zhang Daan is a bit stupid and young, Zhang Daan is born with extraordinary strength. He can draw a bow and shoot arrows to find prey when he goes up the mountain, he can fish and catch shrimp when he goes to the sea, and he is also born with the ability to distinguish between good and evil. , Zhang Yun was on good terms with most of the upright people in the village before his death, so everyone was willing to take care of Zhang Daan.

Now that Zhang Daan plans to rebuild the house next time, several elders in the village also rushed over and asked Zhang Daan what he thought.

The village chief smoked a dry smoke and said: "I have seen this house in Da'an, and it can last a few years. If you want to build it, of course it's fine, but you are still young now, and in a few years, you have to start talking about your daughter-in-law. At that time, the village will help you build it again. At that time, you will use a new house to marry a daughter-in-law, and the little girls in the village or the village next to you will also be willing to follow you. At that time, you also had many choices. As for now..."

"As for now, Daan You are alone on your left and right, this house is not ventilated or leaked, so just live there first." An old man in the village said lovingly, "If you really feel that you are keeping your father's money, you might as well go. If you buy one or two shops in the town to collect rent, you can make more money on weekdays. When you want to build a house in the future, you can sell the shop."

Several elders who came to Zhang Daan's family gave Zhang Daan advice.

In their opinion, although the horizontal and vertical scars on Zhang Da'an's face are indeed unsightly, and there are some problems with his head, Zhang Da'an can work! Zhang Yun was also a skilled worker before his death, so he also left some money for Zhang Daan, so Zhang Daan can only talk about the matter of rebuilding the house now.

Such Zhang Daan will definitely be able to talk about a good wife in the future.

Zhang Daan listened, holding the potted plant that was obviously wilted in his arms, and immediately said: "I have a daughter-in-law, so I have to build a house!" He said shyly, "Before my father left, he told me about a daughter-in-law, It's just that we haven't grown up yet. But..." They already live together, "I like my little daughter-in-law, and I want the best for him, so... I will definitely rebuild this house. Yes! I, I look a little ugly, the little daughter-in-law is very good-looking, I, I have to give him the best!"

Although Zhang Daan was a little shy, his tone was very firm.

The village chief and others were very surprised, and they quickly asked who the girl was from, what her reputation was, how her family was, and so on.

Zhang Daan had scars all over his face, and said shyly: "My little daughter-in-law is not a girl, but a boy. He doesn't belong to anyone, but mine. Reputation, of course, has a good reputation. I like him very much, he... It seems He doesn't like me very much, but he has already given it to me, and he will definitely like me in the future."