90

Chapter 90 Octopus Little Prince: The Little Daughter-in-law 09

Ye Shan is still struggling with the matter of his little peach blossom turning into a big octopus to beg him for a kiss.

Qinglong Kingdom, East Palace.

In the prince's bedroom, Ouyang Hao was talking to the dark guard he had to call. cloud. cover. rain.

In the side hall of the East Palace, the queen looked at Ouyang Qian, who was drinking a cup of tea that had been cooked.

See, this made Ouyang Qian fall into the trap, and then handed her over to the emperor, the emperor could finally understand her heart for him and compensate her and Ouyang Hao, right? In this case, Hao'er's crown prince position will surely become more and more stable.

And once Ouyang Qian died, then, the trouble that Haoer and Ouyang Qian could not be separated by 100 meters before would disappear immediately?

No matter how this matter is calculated, it is obviously beneficial to her.

The queen silently stood by the table and watched Ouyang Qian for a long time before she finally walked out of the side hall and asked the palace staff to call the emperor over.

The emperor had already paid attention to the situation on the East Palace side.

He had planned to come immediately, but it turned out that the prince Ouyang Hao, whom he had been very optimistic about, had actually gotten involved with men... Even if there are men in this world who like men, the laws of the country also allow men to marry men. , However, the emperor himself is a person who is prejudiced against this matter, and he can't see that the man beside him is actually mixed with the man!

What a shame!

The emperor was extremely angry, lest he rush over now, he would want to kill Ouyang Hao.

However, he couldn't.

Ouyang Hao was the one who awakened the bloodline of the divine beast, and the one who awakened was the bloodline of the jellyfish, while Ouyang Qian was also the one who awakened the bloodline of the divine turtle. No one can beat these two.

Especially Ouyang Hao is of jellyfish blood! And it's a poisonous jellyfish!

Such Ouyang Hao, even though the emperor had a lot of anger in his heart, he still didn't dare to do it lightly.

As for Ouyang Qian, if it wasn't for the help of the queen, the emperor would have no way to hurt Ouyang Qian and bring her under control.

However, those things are not particularly difficult for him now.

Because the idiot of the queen actually helped him to drug Ouyang Qian.

Ouyang Hao was still turning over on the bed. cloud. cover. rain.

How could such an opportunity not be a great opportunity for him?

The emperor couldn't help laughing in his heart. It was also at this time that he received a notification from the queen, waved his sleeves, and took his confidant imperial doctor to the side hall of the East Palace.

The emperor's control over the palace is much stronger than that of the empress, so he has long discovered that Ouyang Hao and Ouyang Qian can't be too far apart.

If it was before, this matter was still a troublesome thing for him, but now, it is naturally nothing.

The emperor passed by Ouyang Hao's bedroom, and when he heard the unsightly voice coming from inside, the killing intent in his eyes became more and more vicious.