36

Chapter 36 Hi, My Highness My Cat 04

Sixteen-year-old Lin Yunsheng is still very pure.

Especially as a teenager who was born and raised in a very remote town in the 1980s.

Therefore, he unconsciously "played" Ye Shan with a few words, and then took the little cat to the department store to buy cat milk powder. As a result, their town was indeed so small that even though Lin Yunsheng had heard of cat milk powder, he didn't. There was no way to buy cat milk powder for the little cat, so under the persuasion of the aunt at the counter, I bought two packs of baby milk powder and a cat bell.

Lin Yunsheng originally wanted to buy these and leave, but he was stopped by the little cub calling "Miaomiao".

He looked down and saw the little cat crawling in his pocket, as if about to crawl out.

Lin Yunsheng's heart skipped a beat, he immediately put the milk powder on the counter, and picked up the little cub.

"Do you want anything? You point it to me, and I'll buy it for you."

Lin Yunsheng said, but he couldn't help poking the little cat's ear.

Soft, fluffy, and so cute to touch.

Ye Shan immediately glared at Lin Yunsheng and lit up his claws, but he didn't scratch it.

The aunt at the counter laughed when she saw this: "What does this little cat know? Little classmate, don't... ouch!" It turned out that when Ye Shan heard the aunt's words, he turned around on Lin Yunsheng's palm and looked at it. The aunt glanced.

The auntie was startled and frowned, "Why are these eyes different in color? It's still a black cat... They say that a black cat invites disasters, and a black dog wards off evil spirits. Your cat is black all over the body, and it's still long. The yin and yang eyes are gone. Hey, your family let you keep this kind of cat? While it is still a little bit, my aunt advises you to throw it away as soon as possible."

Ye Shan just widened his eyes and glared at the aunt, not knowing Comparing with the feudal superstitious aunt. Anyway, her feudal superstition will only make her thinking narrow.

Lin Yunsheng is very gentle and friendly on weekdays. No matter when and where he is, he can talk to each other with a slight smile. If the other party needs it, he is also willing to sacrifice his time and energy to help.

However, it was rare for Lin Yunsheng to really like a thing, especially the "little thing" he liked, like a snail girl. Not hesitate to transform in front of him, and then save him.

Such a little thing, a little cub, when Lin Yunsheng found out that everyone in his family was deceiving him, it was naturally more valuable in Lin Yunsheng's heart.

Therefore, as soon as the aunt's words fell, Lin Yunsheng's face sank.

He put the little cub back in his pocket, then put away the purchased things, then stared at the aunt for a while, looked at the sweater under her counter, the melon shells on the counter, turned around and left.

However, instead of leaving the department store, he went to the manager's room and complained to the aunt very seriously and honestly - now that there are more and more self-employed people, the business of the building is not as good as before. However, the service staff at the counter in the building had the same perfunctory attitude as before, and the manager was actually very distressed. Especially since this small town is extremely closed, and the relationship between relatives is also complicated. The manager has recently considered laying off staff. No matter who he chooses, he will offend people.