120

Chapter 120 Piranha and His Flower Messenger 08

The news that Qu Youhuang left Shennong Kingdom was informed by the system to Ye Shan.

Ye Shan frowned and said nothing.

Even when the system told him that Xiao Taohua's mother gave the storage ring to Qu Youhuang, it didn't make him frown again.

He could probably guess the queen's thoughts. In any case, Qu Youhuang couldn't resist them. However, Qu Youhuang was always the child who crawled out of her stomach, and she was the child who had been hurt by her for 20 years. , Qu Liyou didn't have an accident in the end, and their family was not taken by Qu Youhuang. The medicine was successful, and the bloodline degenerated. Therefore, as a mother, she couldn't be too cruel to this child in the end.

Let Qu Youhuang completely lose the status of the first prince of Shennong Kingdom, let him go to the enemy country alone, and give him a storage ring at the same time, even if this family relationship is ended, he will be able to completely deny this son in the future. .

However, the problem was that the ring was a dowry gift from Ye Shan in order to marry his little peach blossom in the future.

And now his little peach blossoms are going through those one or two hours of madness every day, all because of this Qu Youhuang.

But now, the queen gave Qu Youhuang the storage ring, the gold in the storage ring, and the two swords blessed with runes.

Ye Shan didn't frown anymore, but felt a little uncomfortable in his heart.

He thought for a while in silence, looked at his little peach blossoms, and felt that since they didn't want those things, let them return the amount.

So he began to ponder, let the system collect the prices of this era, and write a long list, including interesting things, various famous paintings, various books, various medicinal materials and medicinal seeds, etc., I plan to wait for three months later, when the royal family comes, let them buy and buy for him.

He still doesn't pay!

The queen wanted to give Qu Youhuang something to end their relationship, Ye Shan could understand, but it was Xiao Taohua's dowry, how could he take what he gave to let Xiao Taohua's real four family members protect themselves What about Qu Youhuang?

You know, if it wasn't for the system to stop him and say that if he killed Qu Youhuang and Xuanyuan Changxiao before they gave birth to pure human beings, so that the world could hopefully become a human world again, this world would have killed them. If the Heavenly Dao would drive him away, Ye Shan would have done something to these two before.

But now, the queen also gave the storage ring to Qu Youhuang!

No wonder Ye Shan was happy!

Royal Palace.

Although the emperor, Qu Zhizhi and Qu Liuli also understood the intention of the queen's move, they couldn't help but say a few words.

Qu Liuli's mind was the most penetrating, and sighed: "Empress mother, you are only thinking, and now you give the storage ring, so that in the future... Qu Youhuang is dead or alive, we don't have to worry about it. However, you Why don't you think about it, the storage ring is only more than twenty cubic meters, and there are only three things in it, a bottle of detoxification pill with ten medicinal pills, two long swords with strong attack power and life-saving, and a pile of gold. The old ancestor said it was a betrothal gift, but in my opinion, the gold was the betrothal gift, and the rest was given to the old ancestor who knew that the situation between Shennong Kingdom and Xuanyuan Kingdom was currently tense and worried that we would be calculated by Xuanyuan Kingdom. Our self-protection and the things that win people's hearts. Our ancestors are like this, but what the ancestors did is that they were the people of Shennong country, and, my younger brother. In this way, we can also rest assured to protect Shennong country, and younger brothers can also stay in peace. Don't worry about us in the forest."