157

Chapter 157 The Orc World Sending Children (X) Tree 10

Ye Shan swears that, apart from licking Yan's tail, he just gently, gently-well, this gently is relative to Yan's gently.

After all, Yan is a lion orc, a male, or a male lion orc living in the primitive era, so Yan... is an orc with smooth skin and thick meat.

Such an orc must be very pain-tolerant.

So, Ye Shan reassured and boldly used the strength he felt Yan could bear, "gently", and took such a bite!

Ah woo, "light" and fast!

After biting, Ye Shan licked his lips.

Well, it turns out that the wings of the winged lion orc have this smell.

It's just a little salty, it's time to add some honey!

Gotta get roasted!

Ye Shan couldn't help but fantasize about smearing honey on Yan's wings, and then he was about to go up with a gulp, and he couldn't help laughing.

Just before Ye Shan could imagine anything else, he heard him. Yan, who was going down, suddenly let out a heavy roar of a lion, and then he was carried to the sky by Yan.

God.

Up, heaven, up!

Ye Shan: = =

What happened?

He just couldn't hold back for a while, and nibbled Yan's wing down, how could Yan be like... crazy?

Ye Shan grabbed Yan's hair tightly with one hand and his own with the other. But even so, his long smooth black hair was still messed up by the high wind, flying everywhere...

Ye Shan: = = Not happy.

Yan did not know this.

He's going crazy with joy now!

His leaves, his sweetheart, beg him! joyous! !

Only males and females have always been courting, and many of them are unsuccessful in courtship, and then they are beaten, driven and ignored.

However, his sweetheart took the initiative to beg him!

Not only did he lick his tail to express that he wanted to have sex with him. Dude, because he didn't respond for the first time, he didn't answer for a while, and he bit his wings deliberately to ask him for an answer!

His leaves... are really proactive.

Yan's face was slightly hot under the lion's hair, and his heart was so happy that he wished he could immediately fly back to the tribe, run to their bed, and then... officially hand over. match!

He thought, his leaves must be very satisfied with him! I long for him! I need him very much!

Of course Yan has to work harder... to satisfy his Ye.

So he flew faster.

Ye Shan, Ye Shan had given up trying to save his green silk.

QAQ.

I'll get off the plane later... Well, get off the lion orc, will his Yan be scared by his crazy hairstyle?

Ye Shan was blown away by this strong wind, his face was expressionless, his long hair was flying, but he was still thinking about it, he would fly off later... Yan, he must not let Yan turn back!