117

Chapter 117 Piranha and His Flower Messenger 05

"Then, kiss. Kiss and work."

Qu Liyou clearly looked pitiful, but his eyes looked at Ye Shan with anticipation and anxiety, for fear that Ye Shan would not allow it. Apparently, he was suddenly adopted by Ye Shan, lest the adopter would not like him or abandon him to feel insecure.

Ye Shan: "...Then, okay."

But after the promise was completed, Ye Shancai thought silently, he really wanted to kiss, but the question came, he is a tall piranha now, how to kiss a little beanie?

Then Ye Shan saw that Qu Liyou's eyes lit up, and he started to hug his four piranha petals and kiss them one by one.

Ye Shan: "..." Do you want to tell Xiao Taohua, in fact, none of the four petals are his face, all of them are his hands and feet...

System: "Haha. Then the host needs to tell the host to attack the target, and the place where the host's target has been stepping on the flower and stamen is the host's... face?"

Ye Shan: "...!!!" This stupid system that made him want to grab it and hang it up! Didn't you see that he had used all his energy to completely forget this bad thing? Why are you still popping out to remind him!

Just gotta fight!

Sprinkle salt on the whip and whip it!

After smoking, sprinkle honey on the wound and put ants!

More drops. Wax and wood. Horses!

System: "..." Forget the whip honey ant in front of it, drop, wax, wood, horse or something... Is that what this system thinks?

Sure enough, a mule can't turn into a horse wherever it goes.

Its host will be careless and dirty no matter what!

A bunch of yellow stuff in my head!

Not quiet at all!

Not at all like the host's pure-hearted, glamorous, noble, and dust-free face!

Ye Shan: "...No way, a pure heart, few desires, aloof and noble eyes, nothing can make me happy. I only do what makes me happy."

System: "..." No, host, you don't have to go on talking, this system doesn't want to listen any more! one! point! All! Do not!

Ye Shan continued to speak quietly in his consciousness with the cold and nobility of the aloof piranha flower.

"In this world, the only things that can make me happy are doing, loving... doing things."

system:"......"

System: "...Hehehe."

Why does the host need to add the second half of the sentence? Even if it is added, as the host's brain-attached system, it clearly knows that the second half of the sentence is just a false statement under the host's hypocrisy!

Ye Shan didn't feel the slightest embarrassment of being dismantled.

He felt that he didn't think about those dirty things right now, he was very clean and pure, and he was very happy.

What he is doing now is what he loves to do.

For example, try to make yourself shorter, so that you can "lie down" on the ground, looking at the little peach blossom in the shape of Xiaodou Ding, wiping the sweat, holding those small shovels, small machetes, small pots, small kitchen knives and so on, He started busy hunting, chopping wood, cooking, cooking, barbecuing, and driving away butterflies and bees as he requested. , I thought that I would be more diligent and more diligent, and then I could ask this bad uncle for candy after finishing my work. Well, sweet sweets are delicious, and kisses are sweet too.