148. Orc World Sending Children (X) Tree 01

Chapter 148 Orc World Sending Children (X) Tree 01

Ye Shan and the system both felt that this world should be the last world.

One person, one system is actually a big sigh of relief.

Ye Shanxian needless to say, the system feels that when it sends its host to the west, and gathers all the souls of the host's target, then, no matter what, it doesn't have to face its host's filth every day. Dirty everyday, isn't it?

When, what will happen then?

The system conveyed its host expressionlessly, while thinking about what it would be like then... but no matter how I thought about it, I couldn't remember what it would be like.

The system thought, it must have forgotten something important.

What the system doesn't know, Ye Shan, as a good-looking ordinary person in the original world, is even more ignorant.

He just felt his head swaying, as if... he had successfully crossed over?

Sure enough, the electronic sound of the system's tablet was heard.

"Ding! Congratulations to the host, the crossing is successful! You have reached the world where the last soul of the host's target is located."

Ye Shan felt dizzy, and wanted to shake his arms and legs, and then opened his eyes again to see Looking at what he is now transmigrating into...

He obviously no longer trusts the system at all, and doesn't think the system will give him a good transmigration body...

System: "..." If the host wants to slander this system, he can send this system to him. The system kicked away and slandered again! For Shenma, you must slander this system while it is still there!

That's not a slander at all, it's an honest complaint, right?

Ye Shan: "Haha."

Originally, it was.

If he has the ability to transcend him into all kinds of strange non-human beings, it's no wonder that Ye Shan can be happy.

In particular, he found that the "non-human" he crossed this time seemed to be a bit strange...

Because when he opened his eyes, he saw dozens of people kneeling and worshiping him reverently...

Ye Shan: " ..." Could it be that he was with a monk in the last life, so this time he was dressed as a Bodhisattva?

System: "Haha." #Host dreaming without explanation#

With the host's dirty attributes, no one will want a host!

However, these people in front of them are indeed bowing to Ye Shan reverently.

It's just that these people don't have clothes on, most of them just wear animal skin skirts, and some of the hair on their heads is well managed, while others are messy.

But these are not the point, the point is, they are really wrong! often! No! often! Godly! Sincerely! of! knock! bye! leaf! good!

Ye Shan: "..." Forget it, he still, hurry up and receive the story memory of this world.

Then he started to let the system remember the plot of this world to him.

This world's darling of the Dao of Heaven is a... very Su, Su, Su Su, the Holy Father's transmigration person.

This person's name is Su Qing.

Before I came here, I was a doctor of traditional Chinese medicine in modern times. I just finished my postgraduate studies, and my work in the hospital was quickly turning positive.