166

Chapter 166 The Little Groom: Kiss My Inhuman Lord 06

Ye Shan was in a daze after discovering that this little golden snake looked at his stupid smile again, and then suddenly raised his face.

His face is the same as the face in the real world.

It's just that this face has better skin because of his cultivation of immortality-of course, his face in the modern world is also well maintained...

Cough, Ye Shan silently touched his cheek, and then spoke lightly : "This is really, one of the dowries your parents gave you...?"

This is still to be asked clearly.

The little golden snake Zhan Yu came back to his senses, and immediately nodded heavily, and then dropped the ring on his head to the ground.

He was anxious to pick it up, but thinking about it carefully, now that his whole body is covered in poison, he picks it up and puts it on his head, then, if his Ah Shan accidentally touches him, will he be poisoned?

Thinking back to the beginning, the reason why he pushed the time wheel backwards was because he accidentally forgot the poison in his body, so... he kissed his Ah Shan directly, and then made Ah Shan faint and never wake up. Is it?

Little Golden Snake Zhan Yu suddenly felt that the world was so dark.

He still silently asked his family Ah Shan to pick it up by himself.

Ye Shan really picked it up by himself.

He still wore a glove and picked up the mustard space ring.

--No way, the little golden snake is really full of poison, even if he talks too close to him, Ye Shan will become dizzy, and he really faints again!

Little Golden Snake · Zhan Yu: QAQ.

So after Ye Shan had some spirit stones and collected some refining materials, he refined a pair of gas-proof gloves and a gas-proof mask for occasional contact with the little golden snake.

However, probably because the little golden snake was too poisonous, this glove could not allow one person and one snake to touch each other through the glove.

Little Golden Snake Zhan Yu: "..." I really want to kill him in the heavens to see who made him have so much poison now!

As for the words that his father, goddess and goddess made those requests, and asked him to promise to be single... Hehe, he doesn't care!

Although Zhan Yu didn't know anything before, but now, Zhan Yu heard the words of the father, god and mother again, and then thought that in the tens of thousands of years in the heaven, the father, god and mother often urged his two brothers to hurry up Married, he never forbids his younger brother to tune in. Playing with other women, the only thing he never cared about was his marriage, and even he couldn't find a favorite partner for a long time. His father, goddess and goddess didn't even care about his two brothers...

Zhan Yu didn't think much about it before, but now Thinking about it carefully... Zhan Yu suddenly felt that perhaps this was a catastrophe.

The gods born in the realm of the gods have the blood of the gods since birth, but these gods either have small disasters in their lives and need to be relieved by serving the gods; It is difficult to get through, even if this god has served a lot in the realm of the gods, it is difficult to avoid it.

But difficult is not impossible.

Zhan Yu suddenly thought in his mind, probably, it was his father and mother who saw that the catastrophe in his life was a love catastrophe, so he never urged him to find a partner, and he was not surprised at all that he only occasionally came down to play in the world of self-cultivation. , from a dragon into a snake, and into a very poisonous snake!