104

Chapter 104 The Little Mirror of Houmen's Pseudo-Daughter 02

Ye Shan thought for a while, then felt a little sleepy, tucked his knees and squatted in the small mirror, and then fell into a deep sleep.

As soon as he fell asleep, the boy beside him suddenly opened his eyes.

The young man's eyes are full of deepness and shrewdness, where is the pure appearance of the previous half?

He slowly got up and sat in the tent, with an almost imperceptible moonlight on his face, looking at the small mirror beside the pillow with a complicated expression.

He didn't know why he was reborn.

Although the previous life was difficult, the first half of his life had been living in a lie without knowing it, and he almost died in the middle. The one who wanted him to die was the concubine who had been kindly caring for him when he was young, and the one who killed him was his biological mother. For the rest of his life, he lived freely.

Xue Yizhou also didn't know who was to blame for the depression in the first half of his life and the near-death in the middle, but it didn't matter who was to blame.

Because Xue Yizhou directly destroyed the Damin Jiangshan that was now being scrambled by those people.

Although the incidental result is chaos in the world, the people are lonely and helpless.

But, so what?

Wasn't he himself alone when he was living with deceit and lies, when he was almost killed?

That is life.

Just like the words that the aunts who serve him often talk about, that is life, it can't be changed, it's just a matter of life. Don't even think about suicide and end the suffering of this life early. Because if the suffering that should be endured is not finished in this life, I want to repay it in the next life. Why bother?

It's better to endure and suffer like this, for a lifetime, and endure it like this.

In the previous life, Xue Yizhou did not believe in fate, but he always thought he was a woman. And the woman was so miserable, Xue Yizhou thought that even if he left the Hou Mansion, it would be difficult to live outside.

After all, he has such a face, and although he has some strength, no one is willing to teach him martial arts, and he will probably suffer if he goes out.

Xue Yizhou felt at that time that maybe it would be good to get married.

After all, he is also a princess' daughter after all, isn't he?

If it really can't go on by then, the guards of Laifu's family should be looser than the guards of the Marquis of Anyang. It's not impossible for him to take the opportunity to roll up his belongings and escape.

Maybe he can disfigure his face, then disguise himself as a man and live comfortably outside?

When Xue Yizhou was sixteen or seventeen years old in his previous life, he thought like this.

Even because the maids in this manor often let him read some messy text books, Xue Yizhou occasionally thought, if any goblin likes him and runs to find him, as long as the other party can swear that he will only marry him for the rest of his life, It's not impossible for him to run after the other party.

After all, the life of the daughter of the Houfu was not easy.

Thinking that the goblin is very capable, it might be possible to take him to escape from this Hou residence.

Xue Yizhou, who was sixteen or seventeen years old in his previous life, was such a fool.

It's just that stupid Xue Yizhou has never met a goblin from beginning to end, let alone a goblin who is willing to swear to marry him only.