152

Chapter 152 The Orc World Sending Children (X) Tree 05

"Yeah." Yan also blushed and replied, "Don't... be too light."

Because Yan said this, Ye Shan's branches were not too light.

However, this is his sweetheart, and he just means to play with it.

Then he saw that his Yan was still very satisfied.

It's like... a person who was killed by a horse is very satisfied with the person who killed the chicken for him...

Ye Shan: "..." == There seems to be something wrong?

Could it be that he misunderstood something?

System: "..." If it is really a misunderstanding, then this system must thank God, thank God, thank God for making the host Taohua a normal person...

However, one person and one system are still entangled, and Yan, this stupid winged lion male, is After enjoying enough "horses to kill chickens", he began to sleep under the tree.

Although Ye Shan asked him to go back to sleep, Yan didn't want to.

He felt that Ye Shan was his partner, and since he was a partner, he had to... sleep together, right?

Since Ye Shan can't come out, he will accommodate Ye Shan and sleep here with Ye Shan.

Ye Shan felt a little distressed, but he couldn't drive him away, so he could only watch Yan sleep under his tree, and then stretched out branches to shield Yan from the wind.

This is his peach blossom, he doesn't feel bad, who will?

The next day, Yan Yan touched the red marks on his body again, and felt that it was lighter than when he woke up yesterday morning, and felt that it was not enough.

--You know, he has seen those females who treat their males wholeheartedly. When those females hit their males, they can scratch the males with red marks that can't go back for days. !

The male will also proudly wear the red marks on his chest and back, proudly showing off to other males!

The other males were indeed envious of him.

Including Yan.

He also envied males with such "lively" females.

Although he didn't like Su Qing, what Su Qing said was still right, beating is kissing, and scolding is love.

His partner beats him, that's because he likes him.

The harder you hit, the more you like it.

He really wished his partner would hit him harder tonight.

That is to like him more.

He can also show off those red marks to other males!

Yan Yue thought blushing, couldn't help turning around and hugged his partner again.

He couldn't help but whispered: "Tonight, uh, I'm still here. You, you, you can hit harder. I... like it very much."

Ye Shan: "..."

System: "... "

So, is there such a tendency?

Although Ye Shan doesn't have it, if his peach blossoms really have... he occasionally cooperates, ahem, it's not impossible.

Ye Shan thought a little excitedly.