39

Chapter 39 Hi, My Royal Highness 07

Lin Yunsheng clasped his waist and changed inside. When I was wearing pants, my face was very red.

When I suddenly heard the happy "meow meow meow meow", my whole body turned red.

He stiffened for a while, then turned his head and glared at the little cat.

The little cub tilted his head innocently to look at him.

Lin Yunsheng: "..." It's alright, the little cat is so cute, he can't bear to even scold it. For fear of scolding the young meow cub, he lost his energy.

The young man sighed silently in his heart and took it to heart. Sit on the bed with your pants on. , then stretched out his hand, and touched the little cat's head.

"Little bastard." Lin Yunsheng whispered, "Only in a dream do you allow me to touch my tail when I transform into a human shape." After a pause, the blush that had just disappeared on his face climbed up again unsatisfactory, " Are you hungry again? I'm going to make milk powder for you. Why, why do you like drinking milk so much? When you were young, you had to drink it, and when you turned into a human figure, you were about the same age as me, and you even asked me for milk..."

Lin Yunsheng said. Time didn't know what he was talking about, so he hurriedly put on a pair of trousers, which would be wrinkled. Carrying the pants away, I wanted to run to take a quick shower first, planning to make milk for Xiaomai Miao first.

Before leaving, Ye Shan seemed to hear Lin Yun's voice as low as a mosquito: "However, if you really like it, in the future, whenever you want, I will give it."

Ye Shan: "..."

He silently Sitting on the bed. He tilted his head and thought about it for a while before asking the system in his mind: "You said, he was playing tricks on me just now?

" The young man was also stained with a thick ink.

The system was silent for a while, and then the electronic voice of the general tablet said: "The other party doesn't want to talk to you, and threw you a pure love movie. Note: From the beginning to the end of this movie, the hero and heroine have always been I am trying my best to applaud love in various poses."

Ye Shan was confused for a while, and then he came to his senses. What is the system saying when the crab army comes.

Applaud for love...?

How to drum?

Constantly using various poses, trying to slap, slap, and slap...?

Ye Shan suddenly felt that his cat ears were starting to turn red.

He was a little shy, so he didn't speak for a while.

The system breathed a sigh of relief. Heart said, finally don't have to listen to the host show affection all the time.

You know, if it is a system, you can listen to the host showing affection. but! Yes! It is still working hard to suppress those two viruses that are just around the corner! Even if the virus is not himself, it still shoulders the task of supervising and recording the host's words and deeds for the two scattered souls, and also has different personalities. Every time I see the host showing affection, the two viruses will create it with it. opposite!

System: "..." Sure enough, human beings are bullied by others, and it is bullied by the host and the virus like this, it must be too kind and pure.

Well, even if it sent the host the film applauding for love, it is still a good system that is pure and innocent without a trace of "dirty"!