106

Chapter 106 The Little Mirror of Houmen's Pseudo-Daughter 04

This Xiang Ye Shan shut himself in a small mirror, practiced seriously every day, looking forward to being able to transform quickly, and then happily robbed his peach blossoms in front of the crowd.

He has already thought about it. There are a lot of fireworks and salutes in his mustard space, and there are some puppet people. When the time comes, he directly instructs the puppet people to set off fireworks and firecrackers everywhere, or simply go to some uninhabited place to set a fire, like this It also attracted the attention of those people, and when he robbed Peach Blossom, it would be smoother.

Of course, for this, the high-headed horse still needs to choose. If he likes clothes, there will be a few extra sets in the mustard space. I just don't know if he will use it to change his peach blossoms, will peach blossoms...

But thinking about it carefully, the peach blossoms in this life were originally raised as girls, and he also saw that his peach blossoms were embroidering or something, and if he wanted to change his wedding dress, he should...

Ye Shan thought so, and felt even happier in his heart, but the smile on his face was not obvious, and he still had an unfathomable expression on his face.

System: "..." #On the importance of iceberg face and appearance#

When Ye Shan was distracted, he really went to pick out two sets of bright red wedding dresses, and a large bag of gold, silver and copper coins. Only then did he regain his sanity and seriously began to continue to practice.

Look, there is so much money in his mustard seed space, as long as he takes out a small amount, it is enough for him to feed his peach blossoms.

How nice.

At that time, he doesn't need to make money to support his family. He just needs to sit at home and be an uncle, watch his Taohua wash, cook, and manage the housework, and then he will be hehehe...

System: "..." I suddenly feel that my host is really bad, how can I break it?

But then again, in the first few worlds, his hosts seem to have always been so scum.

However, at that time, the host was always under the pressure of the host's strategy target. In this way, the host's strategy target was also a favorite of the host. It can be said that one is willing to fight and one is willing to suffer.

As for this life... The system silently calculated the probability of the host's counterattack and the counterattack succeeding for its host, and then silently sighed for a while, before suddenly feeling that probably the target of the host's strategy in this life will still continue. Willing to be "beaten", but, in addition to being willing to be beaten as in previous lives, this host's strategy target will definitely not agree to the host's counterattack.

Ha ha.

The system calculated for a long time, sighed for a long time, and suddenly laughed strangely.

It's like, that's not bad?

It's a pity that Ye Shan has blocked the system again. He doesn't know that the data system has learned to laugh at him.

This time, he really put aside all distracting thoughts and immersed himself in cultivation.

In the world outside the mirror, Xue Yizhou also slept soundly.

Although the servants in Xue Yizhou's yard said that they had their own masters, because they were all "supervising" Xue Yizhou's work, they usually received a lot of rewards, so they all slept peacefully.