111

Chapter 111 The Little Mirror of Houmen's Pseudo-Daughter 09

Princess Yunyang was furious.

After all, she is a member of the royal family. As a princess, she has to be cautious when it comes to matters related to dragons and phoenixes, but that... a bastard, actually stepped on dragons and phoenixes in such a grand manner!

How could Princess Yunyang not be angry?

However, what is the use of her anger alone?

It is obviously the Shangyuan Festival, it is still the number nine cold winters, and the Marquis of Anyang is still full of cold sweat, even though he is wearing a good leather.

It was all terrifying.

Compared to Princess Yunyang's pride and conceit as a royal, and compared to Princess Yunyang's belief that Xue Yizhou was a lowly born of a refugee, the Marquis of Anyang was much more rational.

He knew that it was all fake, and he knew even more that there might be gods, Buddhas and ghosts in this world.

He locked Xue Yizhou in the back house for seventeen years. In Xue Yizhou's courtyard, apart from the people who came here today, the old lady's people, the second lady's people, and other members of the royal family, of course, there are also the Marquis of Anyang. own people.

In the heart of the Marquis of Anyang, Xue Yizhou was the son of the woman he loved the most, no matter what, so naturally he still had to care a little bit.

Therefore, every few months, or years, he would call out his people and ask about Xue Yizhou.

And his people would tell him that Xue Yizhou always thought he was a woman. Although he had a bad temper, he was too strong. When he was young, he was able to carry an annoying nanny and throw it out. In the yard, no matter how old you are, if any unsatisfactory minions do too much things, the "elder girl" will throw them out of the yard.

Moreover, the "big girl" is getting older and stronger, and when she is embarrassed, it will hurt her bones for a few days at first, but later, every time the "big girl" throws someone, she can throw it away. The bones of the man broke, and some were even useless.

It's a pity that the masters above only need someone to watch Xue Yizhou, and they don't really care who is watching Xue Yizhou. Therefore, after Xue Yizhou was seven or eight years old, the people in the yard still followed the instructions of "above". He tried hard to "teach Xue Yizhou crooked", but he didn't dare to punish or treat Xue Yizhou badly based on his identity.

But even so, those people kept Xue Yizhou under the watchful eye, so that Xue Yizhou was under the watch and surveillance of those servants almost all the time except for the night to rest.

Under such circumstances, how did Xue Yizhou know the young man named Ye Shan?

And that young man named Ye Shan was able to give Xue Yizhou such a "surprise" so generously. Not only did at least a hundred people open the way for Ye Shan, so that Ye Shan could live in a crowded place like Huadeng Street. He came on horseback, and even made such a Kongming lantern. Not only did he and Xue Yizhou enter the basket under the Kongming lantern, but also let the white horse, who should be afraid of fire, step into the basket, and finally returned Let the Kongming Lantern carry them into the sky together, and they will not be attacked by a hundred arrows.

Rao is the Marquis of Anyang who wants to be rational, but at this moment, he can't help but think, whether Xue Yizhou was really transformed by the evil ghost that he and Princess Yunyang killed once and then reincarnated, but the one named Ye Shan The young man must not be an ordinary person.