94

Chapter 94 Love You, Kill You 03

    Xiao Ren said lightly: "Something happened. I'll send you... on the road ahead of time."

    Xiao Ren was telling the truth.

    He really thought so.

    Moreover, after he sent Ye Shan on the road, he sent himself on the road.

    Then, together, they can become data and live in the "real world" he created.

    Although the "real world" is not the real world, who can say that such a real "real world" is worse than the real world outside?

    It is impossible to say that there will be many, many people who would rather stay in this "real world" than in the real real world.

    Moreover, he also prepared a big "surprise" for Ye Shan. Of course, Xiao Ren really hoped that Ye Shan would end his life in this world with him as soon as possible, and then go to the "real world".

    It's just that Ye Shan has never been "sent on the road" by anyone. Hearing that, the corner of his mouth twitched, and he wanted to refuse.

    Xiao Ren frowned and said, "It's too late, Ah...Shan, let's go."

    Then, he came out of the cage, grabbed Ye Shan on his shoulders, and went to the secret passage in this room.

    Not long after the two left, a man of different skin color in a black suit ran down with a gun.

    They obviously came down to arrest people - there are many people who were suddenly "reborn" in the upper echelons of each country.

    Among those people, some are impulsive and reckless, and they just don't care to send the ideas they know. The people above didn't care much at first. All of them are done correctly, and the people above can’t do it if they don’t want to pay attention.

    Country C is more cautious. It's just that Xiao Ren is more cautious than them.

    Among those who were reborn, luckily, none of them knew the true identity of the mastermind. Although the upper echelons of various countries suspected Xiao Ren, after several investigations, Xiao Ren's identity was very clean. Moreover, the image of the mastermind. Inside, the appearance of the main brain is also different from that of Xiao Ren. In this way, there are fewer people who suspect Xiao Ren, but there are still many people who follow him.

    However, in the past two days, some highly skilled hackers hacked the computer and mobile phone of Xiao Ren's assistant secretary, and passed some news to the senior officials of country C. Only then did they find some clues and found Xiao Ren's basement here. Bring Xiao Ren over for questioning—whether Xiao Ren is or not, just see if the "real world" of the day after tomorrow can start.

    The "real world" relies on the master brain to operate normally. If the "real world" cannot start, then Xiao Ren is the master brain of the "real world", that is, the person they really want to catch. Words came out of his mouth. After all, according to those who have been reborn, that "real world" is really a very magical, fantastic, and very addictive holographic game. In addition, this holographic game can also prolong people's lifespan in disguise. The high-level people couldn't help but want to know the real secret of this game, as well as ways to kill so many people without being controlled by the master mind.

    To take a step back, no matter when the development of science and technology comes, it is a matter of high-level attention from various countries. Of course, they want to obtain the most advanced technology.