70

Chapter 70 Don't Lift Immortal Venerable: Kiss My Little Cauldron 11

"Good, sit down and move by yourself."

"This is Guanyin sitting on the lotus... um, Qing Huan, sitting very well."

...

Ye Shan was detained by the "phantom array", and he was always caught in the "spring." It was not until three days and nights later that Ye Shancai finally opened his eyes and woke up from the "dream".

Then he couldn't help but start gnashing his teeth.

He and Su Ruxue were indeed waiting for Su Shou and Su Hu, and there was really nothing to do these days.

However, this does not mean that he must lie in the inn and be pressed by that bastard!

Although later that bastard taught him double cultivation. He taught him "Guanyin sitting on the lotus", and let him sit on it and move by himself...

Ye Shan bit the quilt, his face was red, but his expression was still very resentful.

That bastard is getting more and more fearless!

He thought for a while in silence, and felt that his immortal Lord, who was supposed to be noble and glamorous and ignorant of others, had probably guessed that he saw the identity of the little wolf dog.

After all, he just said that he wanted to punish his sweetheart and turn him into a little wolf dog, and then he met a little wolf dog; the morning after he took over the little wolf dog, Ye Shan found that when he was asleep, The clothes were taken off and put on again; when they came to this inn, Ye Shan was even more "Spring. Dreams" every night; until this time, the object of "Spring. Dreams" taught him how to do it. Recipe!

Ye Shan felt his own cultivation, and he found that his cultivation had increased by a small section, which was regarded as a complete cultivation in the early stage of Jindan. He vented his [beep-], and these [beep--] really benefited Ye Shan a lot.

Ye Shan didn't pay attention at first, but now that he thinks about it, the increase in his cultivation has been there since the beginning.

However, at the beginning, Immortal Venerable Wuyuan had no generals. The cultivation method was told to Ye Shan.

But the strange thing is that Immortal Venerable Wuyuan didn't say anything at that time, and Ye Shan's own cultivation was also steadily increasing.

It was not until these three days that Immortal Venerable Wuyuan gave him a pair. Cultivation method, let him practice, and then accumulated a lot of money, through the [indescribable movement] in one fell swoop, became a complete monk in the early stage of Jindan.

Ye Shan felt that something was wrong. After thinking about it, he sat up from the bed, hugged the quilt without speaking, but subconsciously asked the system if he knew why he was cultivating so fast recently? Although the double cultivation method is very useful, it seems that when he first started to perform the [indescribable] exercise with Immortal Venerable Wuyuan, his cultivation was already steadily and slowly increasing.

System: "Haha."

Ye Shan: "Speak human words! Otherwise I'll let the virus beat you up!"

System: "..." Do you think it's great that you have a virus? Does this system dare not provoke you? Well it really doesn't dare right now.

After all, it is not afraid of one virus, it can barely cope with two viruses, and after three or four viruses, the system has easily dared not assign tasks to Ye Shan. Even the original system can guarantee that the host and the host's strategy target will not kill the darling of the small world, but now, the system can only silently allow the host and the host's strategy target to make decisions based on their hearts.