144

Chapter 144 That monk, that X palace map 09

Ever since Ye Shan knew that he had acquired a new skill, he began to take the initiative to enter his peach blossom dream in a different way.

Anyway, anyway, his family Peach Blossom is looking forward to dreaming of him every night.

He doesn't count himself as a trap.

In this way, isn't it very simple that Ye Shan wants to enter his peach blossom dream?

It's just that Ye Shan is a little depressed. Once he enters his peach blossom dream, it seems that many things can only be done according to his peach blossom script...

Other things are better to say, his peach blossoms always look forward to making him happy.

But, but, the only problem is that in his Peach Blossom dream, he always seems to be a "clean and simple" little appearance, so he has never... Really made it to the end.

Ye Shan: "..." But all the other dirty things have been done. Obviously those are not very clean and pure.

Ye Shan sighed and sighed, and ran around in the furnace.

Monk Wuye is practicing martial arts.

His body is naturally suitable for martial arts. Although before the age of ten, Chu Changge gave him a lot of sparring, but he still had the foundation and roots, and after that, he hired a doctor at a high price to help him with conditioning. Although he was not completely conditioned, he was also very suitable for martial arts.

And now he has Ye Shan again. Ye Shan's medical skills are superb, although he couldn't give him a pulse, but just by looking at his complexion, asking him how he usually feels, how his meridians are running during martial arts, etc., he can give him more proper body conditioning medicines and medicinal bath prescriptions. . In this way, the dark illnesses on Monk Wuye who were abused and practiced in his early years were gradually healed.

It's just that the scars on that body are still there.

Obviously ugly is unacceptable.

When the monk Wuye thought of this, his eyes darkened slightly.

It just so happened that when he had spent enough time in this valley, Qinggong had already practiced superbly.

Martial arts are not the best in the world, but it is not difficult to beat Qin Fu. And Qinggong was able to let him escape smoothly.

Monk Wu Ye thought about it like this, so he discussed with Ye Shan and left the valley in the past few days.

Ye Shan also knew that this day would come sooner or later, so he nodded and said, "It should be." After a pause, he clenched his fists slightly, and said a little annoyed, "It's a pity I can't go out yet."

If he can go out, he will definitely be able to help his peach blossoms.

If so, why are you afraid of those people?

Monk Wuye felt warm in his heart, touched the little goblin in the book, and couldn't help but think of the madness last night, with joy and disappointment in his heart.

The little goblin who rejoices in him thinks of him in everything, faces him, likes him, and is willing to fall into his dreams every night.

Disappointment is disappointment, they still can't really have a skin-to-skin blind date, they can only meet in a dream.

"It's okay." Monk Wuye smiled softly, "After all, the little monk has the blood of the Chu family. Although he did not inherit the healing blood of the Chu family, he was also blessed by misfortune. The lifespan of the little monk should be longer than that of the Chu family. Ah Shan , the little monk can afford to wait."