121

Chapter 121 Piranha and His Flower Messenger 09

Although Ye Shan really felt that his little peach blossom should be beaten, and even felt that he should be beaten when he was kind enough to let him out from time to time to play for a long time, but, Ye Shan finally saw that little peach blossom had another episode of mania. At times, I finally sighed in my heart.

That's all, Xiao Taohua is so pitiful, age... It's time to have that kind of idea, and there's nothing wrong with using those two albums to tempt him.

After all, according to the mating method of the blood of the gods in this world, in addition to the human form, people... can really use the gods to mate...

Although Ye Shan knew in his heart that he probably couldn't accept this matter, he obviously had no reason or position to refuse his peach blossoms to accept and absorb the knowledge related to this matter.

Yes, it is like that.

System: "Haha."

Ye Shan: "...Aren't you going to chant scriptures?"

System: "Data is ubiquitous." Especially the viruses 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, etc. surrounding it, even if it doesn't want to know, those viruses don't want to.

After all, if those viruses don't want their hosts to be unhappy, let alone that in the eyes of the hosts, those viruses are part of the "evil forces", and at the same time, the last thing those viruses want is for the hosts to use new In order to try to "have sex", it is inevitable to push the system out to prevent the host from trying this novelty.

System: "..." This system is also helpless.

It's a pity that even if it's helpless, the system can only say seriously: "If the host really doesn't understand this... the way of flowers and plants, it's better to give up temporarily. After all, the target of the host's strategy has always been obsessed with the host, as long as the host is unwilling, he wants to come. The target of the host's strategy will definitely not force the host to do such... dirty things."

Ye Shan thought so too.

After all, some bottom lines are really unbreakable.

Although in the past when he was a mermaid, he was in the water with the peach blossom incarnation of a dragon... it was better, but at that time they were both half-human and half-beast, they were all the same, and he... could barely accept it.

But later in the world where he turned into a little monster, his peach blossom was an octopus, and Ye Shan never allowed his peach blossom to use the body and his... After all, the body of an octopus is Octopus ah, after Ye Shan turned into a human form at that time, how could he accept this? Naturally, he refused without hesitation.

Although in that life, when he woke up every morning, he would find himself being held by a pink octopus...

Similarly, in this life, although Ye Shan can understand his peach blossoms longing for flowers and plants to mate, but Ye Shan can't even understand these most basic "sacred world spring palace pictures", Ye Shan's heart is very broken. Some despair, so, before the system said its thoughts, Ye Shan actually... really decided not to do this.

How can this be done?

He really can't even read the pictures.

What if his peach blossoms come to deceive him?

Better not do it.

It's a pity that the system came to persuade him, and said that kind of thing was "dirty".

How is it "dirty"?

Obviously that is a very sweet thing!

Ye Shan's face darkened, and he immediately said: "Why can't I do it? Just because Taohua is so infatuated with me, do I have to let Taohua do those things that go against my heart? If Taohua doesn't like it, it's fine, since he likes it so much, Moreover, he actually became an adult at the age of sixteen. Now, because I waited for another two years, I couldn't help but find those pictures to hook me up. He was so good to me, why can't I think more about him? And ,and......"