50

Chapter 50 Good Day, My Mermaid Ball "Princess" 03

Ao Muyuan, the prince of the Ao clan, ran away on this planet in the blink of an eye, holding the "mermaid princess egg".

Everyone and others ran away and disappeared, only then did they come back to their senses.

The eight princes of the mermaid tribe immediately stepped forward to question the royal family of the Ao tribe.

The face of the Ao clan royal family was ugly, but they still called up the surveillance immediately and asked the fish prince to watch with them - it turned out that the Ao clan royal family was also very worried about leaving Ao Muyuan and a mermaid egg alone on this planet, so they simply stayed on the planet. There are countless monitors installed on it. At this time, it was time to monitor Ao Muyuan.

The eight princes of the mermaid clan looked at each other with slightly complicated expressions, and suddenly felt that the Ao clan royal family did not seem to care that much about the prince of the Ao clan, Ao Muyuan, otherwise, why would they arrange such arrangements on the planet where the prince of the Ao clan lived? How much monitoring?

However, after all, these surveillances are very necessary for them now, so the eight mermaid princes didn't say anything, and only let the Ao clan's royal family release surveillance.

Then they saw that the prince of the Ao clan was carefully holding the mermaid egg all the way, and finally placed the mermaid egg on a lake island that is most suitable for mermaid survival on this planet.

And Ao Muyuan himself was sitting upright opposite the mermaid egg, staring at the mermaid egg without blinking.

Just when everyone thought that Ao Muyuan would continue to look at it like this, they saw the prince of the Ao clan who was said to have been forced to grow up since childhood, with a shallow smile on his face, and then, with slightly red earlobes, stood up, Lie down on the mermaid egg and kissed gently.

Shy and gentle.

Everyone was startled.

Seeing that the prince of the Ao clan seemed to open his mouth with difficulty, he said a word.

Everyone looked at the seven princes of the mermaid who knew lip language.

The seventh prince looked slightly complicated, but he still said, "He said that he could see his sister in the egg, and asked her if she could also see him outside."

Everyone was stunned.

The Ao clan royal family were all surprised. Ever since it was recorded, the Ao clan who can see through the inside of the eggshell are all talented people, and they are people who are totally worthy of the Ao clan's great efforts to cultivate.

And the cubs who can have consciousness and see the outside world in the eggshell are also talented and have relatively pure blood.

The royal family of the Ao clan suddenly got two geniuses with extraordinary talents, of course they were ecstatic.

In this way, they don't even care about the mermaid's request for a large betrothal gift - they obviously know that the mermaid's things are for the mermaid princess, and the mermaid princess has already brought those things to them. Ao tribe.

On the contrary, the expressions on the faces of the eight princes of the Ao clan are not so good-looking - obviously they already know that their mermaid clan has lost a mermaid princess who may lead the mermaid clan further in the future.

The situation in the monitoring is still changing.

I don't know what one person and one egg said, but Ao Muyuan actually started frowning, and ran around the planet with the mermaid egg in his arms. Finally, he finally found the kitchen and started cooking in the kitchen.