66

Chapter 66 Don't Lift Immortal Venerable: Kiss My Little Furnace 07

"Daddy, help me."

Ye Shan felt that his face for several lifetimes had been thrown into the clouds by him.

His eyes were red, and then he grabbed Immortal Venerable Wuyuan's right hand and stretched it into his... collar.

The tentacles are smooth and cold, as beautiful and comfortable as jade.

Immortal Venerable Wuyuan was startled.

He knew that he was going to take his hand back, but, but, how could he take it back?

It was his small stove, that... a touch that made him reluctant to take it back.

Almost in an instant, Immortal Wuyuan decided that at least today, when his Xiaoluding's No Desires has not been successfully cultivated, Wuyuan Immortal is willing to make his Xiaoluding more "happy today". "Some.

What Xiaoluding wants to do, then he, the master and father, can leave Xiaoluding alone.

Immortal Venerable Wuyuan lowered his eyelids slightly, and the lock, fine ring in the palm of his left hand was taken into the small space by him.

And he himself slapped Ye Shan into his arms and walked out of the thatched hut.

Outside the thatched hut is spring. Bright time.

There was originally nothing outside, but since Immortal Wuyuan had a young apprentice, the young apprentice willingly followed him to "endure hardship" and live in a thatched hut on the top of the mountain.

Immortal Wuyuan wanted to be nice to his small stove, so he transplanted a peach blossom forest outside the thatched cottage, a Lingquan, a green grass, and a rockery, and there was a hot spring behind the rockery...

Immortal Venerable Wuyuan directly carried Ye Shan, who was wearing only a white shirt, onto the green grass without any cover.

Ye Shan's eyes turned around, and he felt a little embarrassed.

He grabbed Immortal Venerable Wuyuan's hand and whispered, "Go into the room, you were seen outside..." How embarrassed.

Immortal Venerable Wuyuan said: "This is the place of my father, no one dares to enter. Qinghuan...don't worry."

Then, he sat cross-legged beside Ye Shan, and asked with a cold expression: "Qing Huan said that you are... in love. The period is up," Immortal Venerable Wuyuan paused, and then pretended that the furnace was indeed there. When it was time for love, Ye Shan continued to ask without any falsehood, "Let Daddy help you, then, you can tell Daddy now how you want Daddy to help you?"

Immortal Wuyuan's remarks are very righteous and have no other meaning.

For Immortal Wuyuan, he was adopted by his master when he was young, and then he was taught the art of no desire and embarked on the path of no desire. Since then, on the road of cultivation, there was no desire and no desire, and the master passed away soon after. Occasionally, there are three or five partners who are rarely in contact, and several distant relatives who are finally found have died because of him...

In this way, Immortal Venerable Wuyuan pays more attention to cultivation and naturally does not ask about worldly affairs.

Even if he had read the pictures of the Spring Palace, Immortal Venerable Wuyuan only felt that his heart was full of anger.

He doesn't have the slightest desire for those pictures of spring palaces. He only hates those who draw pictures of spring palaces and draw such... unsightly pictures. If one day, these pictures will be destroyed by his small furnace. Ding saw, and then hooked his Xiaoluding, who refused to practice the desireless way, went into the devil, went from a monk of the right way to the devil, and became a devil cultivator that everyone spurned...