126

Chapter 126 Experiment No. 1 and his doll 02

"You, doll, mine."

As soon as Experimental No. 1 said these words, to Ye Shan, he only felt that his peach blossom was still perverted.

However, eyes widened at the researchers who were monitoring them with full stereo cameras.

You must know that before this experimental subject No. 1 came to the laboratory before, he never said a word in his own home.

After coming to the laboratory, the people in the laboratory were afraid that the ability of the experimental subject No. 1 would gradually improve, even to a state beyond their control, so they had already given the experimental subject No. 1's body. Its heartbeat, location, and remote-controlled self-exploding chip can be queried, and a special chain has also been pierced through the ankle bone of Test Subject No. 1.

The chain can not only control the actions of the experimental subject 1, but also control the mental power and physique of the experimental subject 1 to be E-level, so that no matter what the real level of the experimental subject 1 is, the burst level is only E-level.

Originally, when Experimental No. 1 came to the laboratory, the researchers were not strong enough because of their personal physique, and they were worried that once the experimental results were obtained, Experimental No. 1 would directly become a master of SSS-level mental strength and physical fitness, and their lives were at risk. I put chains on my hands, feet, and both sides of my collarbone.

It was only after three months at Huangfu's house that he found this place. After seeing the experimental subject No. 1 with chains on his hands, feet, and collarbone, he broke out immediately, and almost had to dismantle the entire laboratory.

Although the Huangfu family was not able to take the experimental body 1 away in the end, the laboratory could not treat the experimental body 1 too harshly in the end. It only wore a chain on the left foot of the experimental body 1, and then used various The means comprehensively monitors Subject No. 1.

Even though the Huangfu family was reluctant, those people kept calling their family's Huangfu Qichuan the experimental body No. 1, as if Huangfu Qichuan was really a random experiment object rather than a human being.

In the end, almost everyone forgot the real name of Huangfu Qichuan, and only knew the experimental body No. 1.

Even though the Huangfu family was furious, they could only accept this reality in the end.

Especially after Huangfu Youxue reached the position that all the interstellar people love and admire step by step, and there are several men and the family behind them escorting her, the Huangfu family can only gradually become silent.

He could only keep coming to see Huangfu Qichuan once every three months, and kept calling Huangfu Qichuan's name, for fear that Huangfu Qichuan would be completely brainwashed by those people, thinking that he was an object rather than a person.

However, Huangfu Qichuan has been a little dumb since he was born. He can't speak until he is three years old. After three years old, he has been kept in the laboratory again, and no one has taught him how to speak and teach him how to speak in this world. reason.

Even though the people of the Huangfu family came to see Huangfu Qichuan every time they got the chance, Huangfu Xichuan was always dumb and never answered when he called him, but if someone called him number 1, once in ten times, Huangfu Qichuan was will respond.

The people in the Huangfu family were unbearably sad, but the people in the laboratory were happy, and they felt that the number 1 of the experimental body was the number 1.