89

Chapter 89 The Little Octopus Prince: The Little Daughter-in-law 08

Zhang Daan turned into an octopus monster and wanted to hug his little daughter-in-law, so that his little daughter-in-law could get used to and like his octopus.

Who would have guessed that he had just grabbed the body of his little daughter-in-law with his eight tentacles, and before he had time to express his love with a hug, his little daughter-in-law suddenly changed from a human form to... a top. White chubby little ginseng with green leaves.

Zhang Daan: "..."

Ye Shan: "..."

Ye Shan couldn't help but whispered "meow", thinking that this time he was a little bad, and it would probably hurt his little peach blossom's heart, so he decided to He stepped forward and rubbed the back of his little peach blossom's hand.

But the question is, in the face of an octopus, which tentacle is the hand of an octopus? That shot is a foot?

So Ye Shan had to silently float into the air and step on the octopus's head a few times.

"Meow meow meow!"

He didn't mean to look like ginseng.

Just had a bad dream, and then suddenly turned white in the dream. tender. Tender ginseng too.

When Zhang Daan turned into an octopus, his eyes were bigger than usual.

He grabbed Ye Shan with a tentacle, and then stared at Ye Shan.

"Is it true what my daughter-in-law said? You suddenly turned into a human form just because you had a nightmare, isn't it, isn't it because you hate me?" Zhang Daan said, his eyes trying to get bigger, as if like this, he wanted to Tears that shed will not flow.

Ye Shan sighed in his heart and said silently that he had heard Xiao Taohua secretly threatening him during the day, saying that if he did not marry him in two years, he would be taken to that seabed nest, day and night. Night can only look at him.

Now his little peach blossom is starting to cry in front of him.

She was like a poor little daughter-in-law who was taken advantage of and refused to take responsibility.

Ye Shan: "..."

Then, he nodded decisively against his will.

No matter what, he can't let his little peach blossom cry.

Zhang Daan listened, the tears that accumulated in the big eyes of the octopus could be regarded as holding back, and then smiled: "That's good." After thinking about it, he tilted his head again, as if he wanted to kiss the octopus mouth. The little ginseng daughter-in-law who kissed him was now a little ginseng, but he also quickly discovered that compared to his current size, his little ginseng daughter-in-law was really... too small.

So Zhang Daan had no choice but to use a more pitiful tone: "Since the daughter-in-law doesn't dislike Daan, she has now turned into a human figure, so I can sleep with my daughter-in-law in my arms."

Then he showed a silly smile.

Ye Shan: "..."

For a moment, he seemed to think that between him and Zhang Daan, the one who was really stupid... seemed to be him.

It's not Zhang Daan.

...

Ye Shan had no dreams in the middle of the night, except that he was hugged by the eight tentacles and wanted to cut them off one by one with a knife, but after getting used to it, there was no other discomfort, and he slept very sweetly.