forty | i'm yours ($)

"Oh, Jenny..." you sighed, placing your dish in the sink after lunch. You turned around slow and smiled at her. She bit her lip and raised her eyebrows.

"Yes, my love?" she asked.

"Let's go upstairs." Her eyes widened, as did her smile. She rushed to kiss you, holding your face steady and keeping you so very close. "Jenny,"

"Hmm?"

"Upstairs."

She sighed, took your hand, and pulled you up the stairs behind her. You were practically running. Quietly, so Henry wouldn't wake up, she closed and locked her bedroom door behind you and turned to resume her activities. Once more, she pulled you against herself and kissed you like her life depended on it.

"Can I take off your shirt?" she asked in between kisses.

"Mhm," you reply, just as excited. She pulled your shirt up and over your head, then looked you up and down to take in the sight of you.

"Oh, pretty girl..." JJ moaned. She started kissing at your lips, then swiftly moved lower. "I want you so bad, Y/N..." She placed a trillion kisses on your neck, breasts, and belly.

"Mm, you first, Jen." She turned to look up at you. You smiled, and she mirrored it. "Can I make you feel good, beautiful?"

"Certainly, my love. Kiss me first?" With a grin you kissed her deeply, pulling moans from her. She stumbled backwards to lean against the wall. "Take my shirt off, will you?" she requested. You hummed to affirm, and took her shirt off. You tossed it aside, indiscriminately in terms of direction. "Now, what did you have in mind, love?"

"Up to you," you said.

"Not sure what you're okay with doing. I'm good with whatever," she said through kisses you so passionately gave her. "Do whatever you want to me, love."

This flustered you a bit, but her confidence assured you that all would be well. "Can I take your pants off?" you asked. JJ nodded and let you unbutton her jeans. Once you helped her take those off, you asked, "C—can I go get some things to use on you, baby?"

She raised her eyebrows to display attentiveness and smiled kindly. "Sure. You want me on the bed?" You swallowed and nodded. She tucked some hair behind your ear. "No need to be nervous, pretty girl. Whatever you wanna do is good, m'kay?" She briefly kissed you and said, "I'll be on the bed."

JJ laid on the bed and shut her eyes. She was stunning. Catching your breath, you grabbed a vibrator and realized that's all you wanted. When JJ felt you join her on the bed, she opened her eyes and grinned. She tried to hide her arousal and excitement at seeing what you'd gotten.

"My body is yours, pretty girl," she said, practically moaning.

"Tell me if anything feels bad or if you're uncomfortable, okay, Jenny?"

JJ nodded. "Mhm. Of course. Now, kiss me?"

You laid kisses across her exposed skin and started to palm her breast over her bra. "That good, beautiful?" you mumbled.

"Mhm..."

"Good. I love your gorgeous body, sweetheart." You kissed her breasts as your hands explored further down. "You feel so good, Jen," you whispered.

"Never stop, baby," she moaned. "God, you know how to turn me on." Now your hands touched her thighs, slowly moving inwards and upwards. Your kisses traveled down her torso, reaching her lower belly, closer and closer to meeting your hands.

"Jenny, baby, you want me to take your panties off?" you mumbled against her skin.

She whined, "Mhm, please, baby,"

"Alright..." You pulled them down at a slow, tantalizing pace. Once they were off, you looked up at her for approval.

"My body is yours, pretty girl. Do whatever you want to me. If I don't like anything, I promise to let you know. I'm yours, love."

You kissed down her panty line and pried her legs slightly further open. You lightly flicked your tongue over her clit, and peppered her with kisses. She moaned softly above you, and you couldn't keep the smile from your face. Once she was dripping wet for you, you grabbed the vibrator and turned it on. Putting it very lightly against her clit, eliciting a moan, you asked, "You want it inside you, don't you, baby?"

"Oh, please...I need...please!"

"Such a needy girl. Let me make you feel good." You slowly inserted the vibrator into her and listened to her sweet moans, saying, "Oh, good girl...does that feel good, baby?"

"Oh, fuck!" she moaned. "Fuck, please let me cum, baby!"

You went back to licking her clit and hummed, "Mm, cum for me, Jennifer. I want to taste you, I want you all over my mouth..."

Knowing it would be difficult to keep herself quiet, she grabbed the pillow from underneath her head and covered her face with it to dampen the sound of her strangled moans of ecstasy. She ground her hips against your face. When you knew she would soon be sensitive, you pulled away and pulled the vibrator out.

"Fuck," she sighed, "that was amazing,"

"Yeah? Good," you replied with a smirk. You wiped your mouth and moved up to lay right beside her. "Can I give you a kiss, angel?" JJ let her mouth curl into a smile and nodded, her eyes half-closed in her exhaustion. You leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on her lips. "Beautiful," you noted.

"I love you so much, baby girl," JJ murmured. "You know my body so well. I always love when you..." She trailed off. You grinned and kissed her again.

"I'm gonna clean you up, Jenny, and then I'll get you some clothes and some water and a snack, okay?"

"I'm not hungry," she mumbled, "but the rest of that sounds nice." She wore a cute smile and moved some of her blonde hair out of her face. "I love you,"

"I love you too."