twenty-six | respect

JJ held you in bed and kissed you over and over and over. After a few minutes of cooldown kissing, you both slowed down and you wound up laying your head on JJ's chest. "JJ, I love you," you mumbled.

"I love you back, beautiful. I know you might not want me to leave you right now," she said, and you could tell she was smiling, "but do you want me to get you some nice, comfy clothes, love?"

"Mm, you don't have to, Jen, I can do it. Just give me a second,"

"No, I really don't mind, love. What do you wanna wear?" She started to get up.

"Leggings? And that red sweater? Is that alright?"

"Anything you want, my love." JJ gave you a kiss on the forehead before leaving to grab you both clothes.

Your clothes were in the room, so she didn't have to go far, but you longed for her touch. JJ came back to bed and handed you your clothes, then put hers on as you got up. "Thanks, Jen,"

"It's so cute when you call me Jen," she said with an adorably shy smile as she looked down. "No one ever calls me Jen. It sounds so sweet,"

"I'm glad you like it, baby. I love seeing you happy, and I love being the cause of it." Now, you were both dressed, so you walked over and wrapped your arms around her waist; she, in turn, put her arms on your shoulders and clasped her hands behind your neck. "You look so pretty, Jenny." She smiled, and you kissed her. "Thank you for being so patient with me. I get that it's not an easy thing to deal with. I love you,"

"Love, all I want to do is to make you feel as good as I can while still respecting your boundaries. I know you respect mine. You definitely deserve the same in return, my sweet girl." She played with your hair a bit. "Was everything alright with you? Did you feel comfortable with it all? I wanna know the truth, 'cause I wanna make sure I don't do something to hurt you or make you uncomfortable in the future,"

"No, everything was really good, baby," you said. "How about you?"

"I felt great, I really did, baby. It really turns me on when I get to pleasure you," she said, her voice very sensual right before she kissed you. "You were a very good girl for me." Another kiss. "Do you want to go back to cuddling, my darling?"

You nodded, and said, "Were you okay with me asking for what I wanted to do? Were you really okay with all of it? I don't want you to feel like you have to just go along, Jay." You both sat on the bed.

"I didn't, love. I really, really wanted to do it. We've done that a couple times before, and I always thought it was really good. And you asking me to touch myself? That was so hot, baby." JJ started to lean over, but you went and initiated the kiss this time. She chuckled out of it. "You really know what you're doing, my Y/N. Come here, love."

JJ hugged you and let you relax with her. You began to feel drowsy, which JJ noticed as you began to respond with less and less lucidity. She played with your hair and slowly stopped conversing. She knew you were tired; the action of sex combined with the emotional impact of it all must have totally worn you out, she thought. She let you fall asleep, and once you were out for around ten minutes, she went to go check on Henry.

He was playing with Tonka trucks on the floor of his room. "Hi, Mommy!"

"Hello, sweet boy. How was your little nap?"

"It was good,"

"Yeah? Are you hungry?"

"Uh-huh. I have peanut butter-jelly sandwich please, Mommy?"

"Sure, bud. You wanna help me make it?"

He jumped up into your girlfriend's arms. She brought him down to the kitchen and balanced him on her hip as she made him a PB&J. She would never let him use the knife, but he could put the second piece of bread on the top. JJ cut it in half like an airplane and put the plate on the table. Henry ate while JJ watched TV.

"Mommy, where Auntie?"

"Auntie's taking a nap too,"

"Oh, okay!"

JJ found it rather funny that her son, unlike the majority of other kids, actually enjoyed the crusts of bread. When he finished his sandwich, he jumped up on the couch and giggled, "Mommy! Can we snuggle?" JJ held Henry in her lap, grinning.

"Yeah, bud, c'mere. You know I love you more than anything?"

You weren't asleep for long. You descended, and at the bottom of the stairs, closed your eyes to fight off a small bout of dizziness. You saw Henry driving a little toy truck over JJ as she held him loosely. He noticed you before JJ did, and exclaimed, "Auntie! Look, my truck!" He almost hit JJ by accident, but she was able to put her hand in front of her face before his truck struck her.

"Mm, yeah, that's your red truck, right? I haven't seen this one before, but I saw your green truck,"

"Uh-huh, this my red truck! And I have a yellow truck too,"

"Yeah." You sat beside them. Henry crawled off JJ and over onto your lap. He drove the truck over you now. You put your hand on JJ's leg, and Henry used it as a bridge from you to his mother. He made truck noises, in large part ignoring what you and JJ said to one another. You greeted her, "Hey, Jen,"

"Hey. How'd you sleep, love?" Henry's truck trailed her legs and went up her arms.

"Good. How was your nap, Henry?" you asked him.

"Okay! Mommy 'maked' me a sandwich!" He drove the truck on your head. You messed with his blond hair and kissed his head. He giggled and kissed your cheek in return.

You took stock of this moment. Your girlfriend's son was contentedly playing with a truck, making it go over both you and his mom. Henry loved you. He solidified your decision to be a mother.