twenty-five | sweetheart ($)

As she led you upstairs, you said, "I think I know what's been upsetting me, Jay,"

"What's that, love?"

"I...I feel like I need to be in control. Like, physically. 'Cause if I wanna stop, I can stop it. I don't know if that makes sense; now that I'm saying it, it sounds kinda stupid, but—"

"No, it doesn't sound stupid. You can physically stop it when you get overwhelmed, it makes sense. We can do whatever you want, pretty girl. You can be in control as much as you're comfortable, m'kay?"

"I love you, Jay. Thank you for being so understanding, my love." She kissed you and smiled.

You sat on the end of the bed. JJ came and sat on your lap, making you grin. "My love," she began, "I want to make you happy. What do you want me to do for you, love?"

"Um, can you..."

"Hmm?" She wrapped her arm around you and tangled her fingers in your hair.

"Can you take off your shirt? You just— you look so pretty,"

"Yes, love, I can certainly take off my shirt for you," she confirmed with a grin. Her hands came off of you and found the hem at the bottom of her t-shirt. She pulled it off and tossed it aside on the floor. Her arm wrapped loosely around the back of your neck, and the other hand found a resting place on your chest.

"JJ, do you know how beautiful you are, sweetheart?"

"Mm," she moaned, smiling and moving in for a kiss, "I love it when you tell me." JJ kissed you for a few moments. "And when you call me sweetheart,"

"Well then, sweetheart, I think I should call you that even more. Can I take my shirt off?" you asked. JJ smiled.

"Oh, my love, that sounds very good to me," she said. "You want me to help you?"

You nodded, almost pouting. "Mhm,"

"Okay, love, I've got it." She helped you take off your shirt and clutched the fabric in her fist as she kissed you. "How are you doing, my love?"

"I'm good, Jayje. You look so sexy," you said in a breathy moan. She got off your lap and knelt on the bed next to you.

"So do you, baby girl. How can I help you get comfortable? What do you want to do?" Butterflies fluttered in your stomach at her words. She saw you grow flustered and blush, a nervous smile visible on your face. She smiled, then dropped your shirt and used her newly free hand to stroke your cheek. "Just whatever you're ready for. Nothing more, unless you want it. Got me, baby?"

"Mhm. Um...can we keep kissing? And I—I don't wanna lay down just yet, is that okay?"

Her demeanor shifted to be even more caring and reassuring. "Of course that's okay, baby, of course. Anything you wanna do, you tell me. Now, I'm gonna kiss you, love." You nodded and let her do as she had said.

As you kissed, you contemplated what you wanted to happen next. "Hey," you mumbled, and JJ pulled away. "Can I take my pants off?" JJ grinned.

"If you're ready to, then yeah, absolutely. But do not feel like you have to. I never want to pressure you, love,"

"No, I want. I—I have an idea, but I wanna go a little slow. And I don't know if you'll go for it,"

"Well, what is it?" she wondered. One of her hands cupped your face while the other sat on your shoulder. "I want you to feel in control, if that's what's gonna help you. Whatever you want, we can at least talk about it, lovely,"

"Okay," you breathed. "Um...I...could I...could I sit on your face? Not right now, but..." You became flustered as you asked her, since you were almost never so bold.