thirty | distractions

You had to stop yourself from admiring her body every time you saw her. You never got to see her in clothes like this; it was like she was teasing you without doing anything. She knew she was doing it, too. JJ smirked when she could catch a private glimpse at you. She went to pick up lunch for the team, and while she was gone, you received a text.

[from JJ] you are SO very distracted today love, would that be about me by any chance?

[from Y/N] what can i say? you look so sexy in my shirt baby
[from Y/N] i can't wait to get you alone

[from JJ] well, now neither can i ;)

When JJ came back, you bit your lip and looked down at the papers you had been reading. She put down your lunch in front of you, and you knew you couldn't look up without your face reddening wildly.

"Eat up, Prentiss," said Morgan.

"I am, you loser," Emily grumbled to him through half a mouthful of food.

"Not you, your sister," Morgan said. "Earth to Y/N. You here, mama?"

You looked up, now not so flustered. "Oh. Thank you." You kept your eyes off JJ, not wanting to alert the team to your state of mind. You continued going over the information of the papers as you ate, hardly ever looking up.

It took all your willpower to focus on your work and not your girlfriend. You didn't say a word to one another in the car, but JJ did grab your hand and kiss it. She seemingly did this to acknowledge you, to say to you, I know you're here, and I love you, and not talking right now has a purpose.

JJ held your hand in the elevator, but still didn't say anything to you. She unlocked the door to your shared hotel room and let you enter first. Once the door shut rather loudly, she turned to look at you and said, "Do you still want me, pretty girl? Or do you wanna cuddle, or kiss, or what? I'm ready for whatever you want, love."

You were so very tired; nevertheless, you said, "I wanna make you feel good, my beautiful Jennifer." You took her hands and kissed her.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure, baby. Do you want to?" She nodded and swooped in to kiss you again. You moaned into her mouth, "Tell me how much you want it, baby."

Her expression deepened. "I need you." She punctuated every sentence with a kiss, wrapping herself around your body and swaying with you. "I want you to make me feel good tonight." Kiss. "I want you to do things to me I'd never let anyone else do." Kiss. "I want you to take control of me,"

"Sit on the bed."

JJ let you take control. She sat down on the end of the bed and looked up expectantly at you. You took her shirt off, followed by your own. She stared at your bra, making you grin, and she seemed almost embarrassed.

"Oh, you like looking at me, Jennifer? You like seeing my body?" You sat on her lap facing sideways and kissed her.

"Mhm," she hummed, with your lips still on hers.

"Good." You cupped her breast with one hand, and put the other arm around her neck, then resumed your kissing. You kissed her jaw, and she moaned very softly. "I've got you, Jay. You're very good for me, sweetheart. Let me hear you."

As you peppered her neck, lips, and face with kisses, JJ moaned more and more. Your movements intensified with every sweet sound she made.

"Lie down, pretty girl. Oh, wait, take your pants off," you said. She complied with both of your requests. "Good girl. Oh..." you sighed, "you look like you want my lips all over your body." You dragged your finger slowly down her torso. "Is that a fair assessment? Would you like that, sweet girl?"

"Mhm,"

"Good." You leaned down and kissed a line down her body, between her breasts. When you reached the middle of her belly, you put your hands on either side of her waist. "I love your body. You feel so good underneath me, baby, god,"

"Y/N?"

"Yes, love, what's up?" You kissed her on the lips and felt her smile under you.

"I love you so much,"

"I love you, sweet girl. You okay?"

"Mhm. You're so good to me, baby. Keep kissing me," she whispered.

"Okay, love..." You kissed her jaw, once again making your way down her body. You skipped over her panties, going instead to her thighs. You kissed up from her mid-thigh to approach her pussy. Her skin was so soft. You sucked a dark red mark on her inner thigh and kissed her lips. "How's that?" you asked with a grin.

"Good," she said. She sounded far away; her mind was somewhere else.

"Your body is divine, my love..." You noticed her state, and asked, "Everything okay, Jen?"

She seemed like she didn't quite hear you. "Hmm? Oh, yeah, love."

You got off of her, laying down right beside her, and smiled to show her that you wouldn't be upset. "Love, you're really spacey. We're not gonna do anything." She practically slammed her lips against yours. You pushed her away. "Baby, stop. What's going on with you tonight?"

"I don't know," she mumbled. She sounded ashamed. "I feel weird, I guess. I'm sorry,"

"Don't apologize. It's completely fine if you don't wanna do anything." JJ looked like she was about to start crying. She sat up and put her head in her hands with her elbows resting on her knees. You sat up beside her. "No, love, there's nothing to be upset about, it's all okay," you assured her. You ran your hand up and down her arm, holding her loosely.

"I'm anxious, I guess," she wept. You dried her tears with your thumb. "I don't know what about." JJ nestled her head in the crook of your neck. "Not about having sex...just, uh, in general. I don't know,"

"That's okay. Is there anything I can do to help you feel better?" you wondered. You kept your voice soft and kind. She shook her head and moved her body to be right against yours. "No? Okay, love. Do you want me to get you some clothes, and we can go to bed?"

"I can do it myself. Just give me a minute," she mumbled. "I wanna be in your arms a minute longer,"

"Alright, love. But you can just relax, I can get what you need,"

"No, I—I need to get up and do something. Too much tension in my body," she said. With that, she stood, sighed, and grabbed clothing out of her bag. "You want anything while I'm up?"

"No." Despite that, you stood up and got clothes for yourself.

"I asked if you wanted anything,"

"It's okay, honey, I need to use the bathroom anyway."