together.

WARNING: Sexual Content

Delilah was so nice and warm when she began to wake up. She was still on the porch swing with Derek's arms securely around her. Her head was resting against his chest and her hand was tangled in to the front of his shirt. The stars were still illuminated in the night sky.

His eyes were closed but he appeared to be aware of her change in state as his hand began to move higher on her legs that were still. Derek knew he was having an effect on the girl as her heart beat was steadily increasing. Looking down at her face and Derek removed his hand from her leg only to tilt her chip up for him to kiss her. 

Delilah instantly kissed back and slid her hand up his chest. Her fingers came to rest on his collar button. Popping the button open, Delilah slowly made her way down Derek's shirt while he massaged her tongue with his own. With his shirt now open, Delilah ran her hands across his pecks and down his abs. 

Without breaking the kiss, Derek stood up and Delilah wrapped her legs around his waist. He opened the back door with one hand and locked it quickly behind him, "no interruptions" he muttered against her lips. She chuckled as she felt him lift her higher in his arms.

"What would they be interrupting?' She asked as he pushed her against a row of books in the hallway.

"Well, I don't plan on letting you out of my sight until I'm satisfied, no matter how long that takes," Derek murmured into her neck while she let out a little moan. "Especially since the last time I had my lips on you like this I had to finish myself in the woods while thinking about how perfect you would look laid out for me."

Delilah moaned at the thought of Derek touching himself because of her and ground her hips against his front. She could feel him harden under her touch and she felt her core tighten.

Derek carried Delilah up the stairs, keeping his mouth in constant contact with hers. Delilah was so lost in his kisses that she didn't even feel herself being lowered onto her bed before her back bounced under Derek's force.

Opening her eyes, she saw Derek removing his unbuttoned shirt from his shoulders. His torso was highlighted by the night sky coming through her window and sight made her whine with need. Derek smirked and allowed the girl to run her hands over his chest before hooking her hands in his belt loop, pulling him closer.

"So, what now, Mr. Hale?" Delilah asked as she caught Derek's earlobe between her teeth.

"Now I'm going to kiss your neck," Derek replied as he spun Delilah around in his arms. Her back was now to his front and she could feel his hardness along the base of her spin. Continuing to kiss her neck, Derek moved to the tie around her waist. "And now I'm too unwrap you like a present." He gave the tie a firm tug and the dress opened to reveal her matching green and lace panty set. The lace covered her like vines and she hoped Derek liked it as she picked it out especially for him. "Beautiful." He murmured as he caressed her covered breasts. "You'll have to wear this again when I take you against the wall, but for now I need to see your skin."

Looking up, Delilah could see herself in her mirror and watched with hooded eyes as Derek slid the straps down her harms and unclasped the bra from behind her back. The cups loosened and fell away to reveal her rosy nipples to the chilled to the night air. Derek slid the bra down her arms and returned his hands to cup her exposed breasts. Delilah moaned as Derek held her nipples between his fingers and flicked them to stiff peaks. 

"Do you like that, Delilah?" He asked as she pushed further into his hands.

"It feels so good" she sighed as her head rolled back on his shoulder. He continued to roll her nipples until they were red and puffy. Delilah in the meantime and much to Derek's pleasure began to rock her clothed core back in forth in the air.