cherry pie.

Derek held the elevator door open for Delilah as she fixed the tie on her pants.

"Hold on," Derek said as he pulled at her sweater. "This is inside out."

Delilah blushed as she held her hands up Derek to pull it off her again.

"That should be illegal," he groaned as his flipped her sweater to the right way.

"What should?"

"This," he gestured to her bare chest as he helped her arms back through the sleeves and the head opening.

Delilah leaned in close to him as he fixed the collar. "You mean to tell me, you don't like when you can run your hand all the way up my back..."

She grabbed his hands and placed them on her sides before dipping them past the hem to rest on the small of her back before running them along the waist band of her pants.

"And around to the front..."

Derek sucked in a breath as she slipped his hands higher to graze under her chest. He stepped closer and growled lowly.

"You're playing a dangerous game." He breathed across her face.

Delilah surprised him as she licked roughly at his bottom lip. "I learn from the best."

Derek roughly grabbed at the back of thighs to hike her around his waist and turned to carry her back into the elevator. Delilah moaned as she ground against him and caused Derek to stumble in his steps.

Just as Delilah began to suck on the spot just below Derek's ear, a thud sounded from the loft door followed by a loud warning growl.

"Leave me alone!"

"Are you serious," Derek moaned as he slammed his head against the outside of the elevator door.

"The girls are up."

Delilah unhooked her legs from Derek's hips and slid down his body.

"Not helping," hit grit out as she dropped to her feet.

Delilah would apologize but she felt this was pay back for what happened in the parking garage. If he could tease her then she could gladly return favour.

She pecked his lips before turning to the door where another thud sounded.

"Just hold on a second." He said as he quickly adjusted himself in his pants.

Delilah was already opening the front door.

"Hey!" Delilah yelled as the open door revealed Erica scrambling to get away from Cora who looked thrilled to be scaring the younger girl.

Derek quickly followed and his nostrils flared when he saw the terrified look on Erica's face. A bruise still lined her jaw as she yelled for Cora to leave her alone again.

"Cora!" Derek roared and leapt forward to grab his sister by the back of the neck.

Erica dodged Cora's claws as she scrambled to Delilah. Delilah pulled her into her arms and quickly checked her over for any new injuries. Her heart was beating exceptionally fast as she gripped Delilah's hip tightly.

Cora laughed as she watched the blonde hide. "What? She needs to toughen up if she wants to survive this world."

Derek looked over at Erica who was shaking slightly behind Delilah. His heart sank as he saw her confidence had been shattered from her time with the alpha pack. Cora wasn't helping with the situation.

"You will leave her alone." Derek emphasized as he loosened his hold on her neck.

Cora scoffed but dropped from his hold as she flopped down onto the couches.