roadside assistance.

Delilah's shifts for the rest of the week seemed to go by in a daze and just as she was making her way back to the nurse's station after delivering another road of charts she noticed a familiar buzzcut boy outside of the exam rooms by reception reading a menstruation pamphlet upside down. He seemed to be concentrating hard and not wanting to startle him too much she reached down and touched his shoulder, "do you have any questions, Stiles, as you seem pretty invested there?"

Stiles threw the pamphlet in the air and looked around as if someone had shocked him. Recognizing the nurse as Delilah, he smiled and nervously began to ramble, "No, no, no I was just curious you know about how the whole thing works and if it is tied to the moon or if the pamphlet should be updated to talk about the moon. Wow, why am I mentioning the moon so much..."

"Stiles, relax," Delilah chuckled as she watched Stiles turn his attention away from her and towards the pretty redhead who just came into view. "And who might that be?" She asked as she watched the hearts literally form in Stiles' eyes.

"That's Lydia Martin," he sighed as his full attention was on the young woman who was moving forwards another guy who just excited one of the exam rooms. Looking back over at Stiles, she saw his smile fall as Lydia began talking to the guy before they shared a heated kiss.

 Looking back over at Stiles, she saw his smile fall as Lydia began talking to the guy before they shared a heated kiss

Stiles looked at his feet before Delilah began to run her hand along his shoulder. "Don't worry, she will come around eventually. Playing the long game isn't always as bad as it seems."

Stiles looked up at Delilah as she gripped his shoulder. "Thanks, I really needed to hear that."

"Besides," Delilah continued, "I bet there are plenty of other red heads out there for you."

Curling his mouth in a soft smile he whispered under his breath, "strawberry blonde." They both chuckled as Stiles's mood lightened.

"Hey before I forget, I'm going to drop off some muffins at the station for you and your dad." Lifting her finger, she poked him in the chest. "Make sure he shares as they are for both of you."

Stiles sat straighter in the waiting room chair, "are they blueberry?" His eyes were wide and it was comical how easily she could distract the boy with food.

"For my favourite Stilinski family, of course." Delilah got up from her seat and continued onto the nursing station. Behind her Stile's was doing a chair dance, excited for the promised muffins. Just like Melissa, Delilah had begun dropping home-cooked items off for the Sheriff and his son. And after the promised "thank you" lasagna dinner with the Stilinski's she was pretty sure they were not going to let her go any time soon. The chair dance that was still happening behind her confirmed her efforts were beyond appreciated by the small family, even if Stiles was suspicious

Before Delilah could reach the nursing station, Melissa's son Scott burst out of a side door and over to the still dancing Stiles.

"Hey, McCall, no running in the hospital," Delilah scolded before placing her patent files on the station desk.