leather jacket.

Author's Note: Sexual Content 

Today, Delilah was covering Melissa's late shift so she could attend Scott's first lacrosse game. While she wasn't the keenest to a longer night, working the later shift meant that she got to sleep in, a luxury she was rarely afforded. She lazily stretched her arms above her bed and swung her feet to the side, intent on spending her downtime devouring one of the rooms many books. 

Before she grabbed her latest read, small blue book with a peculiar title related to pack mentality, she immediately locked eyes with the leather jacket that hung on the side of the reading chair she had pushed in front of her large window.

It loomed before her like an extra body watching from the corner of the room

She turned away and opened to the first few pages. It had been a while since anyone had picked this one up and Delilah was now wondering how often any of the books were used.

Her eyes skimmed the words before looking over to the chair again.

Nothing had moved, but now she felt like the jacket was taunting her.

She pushed her nose back into the book and read another page or two before her eyes started to wonder again.

Distracted fully from her book, she walked over to the chair and picked up the curious item. 

Running her hands over the buttery smooth surface, she brought the fabric to her nose and inhaled deeply. As she took in the jacket's scent, a warm sensation began to gather in the pit of her stomach.

Like that first deep breath after holding your breath underwater. 

Feeling like a bit of a creep, she quickly put the jacket down and took a step back. She eyed the bundle of fabric with a frown before shaking her head.

Yesterday was so strange but also exhilarating. She was smitten by the green-eyed man to say the least.

Gnawing on her bottom lip, she picked up the jacket again and slipped it onto her arms. The lining felt cool against her skin as it had now lost the warmth Derek's body supplied.

Thinking of Derek, she replayed last night's encounter in her mind as Derek slipped the jacket down his arms. She had accidently told him his chest was perfect at the hospital but seeing his arms revealed as his jacket was removed from his body was a whole other experience.

As she thought of him easily picking up the spare tire from the trunk of her car as his muscled moved, she felt her nipples become hard under the thin button up sleep shirt she wore to bed. Her nipples brushed the fabric of the shirt and is if in a trance, she reached up to slowly undo the buttons. After the last button was removed the fabric fell away from her chest and she slipped further into the jacket.

The still cool lining covered her as she stood momentary in front of the window before moving to lie down on the bed with jacket still on. As she laid down the collar flipped up and his scent surrounded her. She moaned and her nipples ached inside the jacket.