porch swing.

What the hell was going on in Beacon Hills? Another man was attacked, in the movie rental store of all places, and died of his injuries. Delilah liked her movies but can't imagine ending her life in a Blockbuster. And how the hell did a mountain lion get in there? With all the facts she was given from either the Sheriff or the hospital staff, she was becoming increasingly concerned for the wellbeing and safety of the entire town.

Sitting at the nursing station with Melissa, the mother was currently venting about attending the parent teacher conference later tonight. Scott hadn't been doing too well in a few of his classes and she knew he was in need of tutoring on the side if he wanted to stay on track to graduate. Delilah assured the woman everything would be okay and perhaps they needed to sit down to have a heart to heart about the school situation. Something was going on with Scott and Melissa was determined to figure out what it was.

Delilah's shift was ending and she stood from her chair, "you know if you need the moral support, I am more than happy to come along. I can wait in the parking lot for you?" Melissa looked up Delilah with a smile. "I don't want to be a bother," she huffed.

"You're not and besides I see Scott as the little shit disturbing brother I always needed in my life. Well, him and Stiles too, so I'll pop into the parking lot later and you can let me know how it goes and how we need to kill Scott, depending on what his teachers say." Squeezing Melissa's shoulder, the older woman clasped her hand and smiled thankfully.

"Have I told how I would adopt you if I could?" Delilah laughed and gathered her paperwork for filling, "funny the Sheriff says the same thing."

"Oh, and before I forget to ask, how are you and Mr. Hale doing?" Melissa had a mischievous smile as she looked at the now blushing girl.

"Good, we made tentative dinner plans but didn't set a date yet. We are both so busy, it's hard to set anything up." Looking around, Delilah leaned into Melissa to whisper. "I did however kiss him on the cheek and he changed my flat tire a few weeks ago."

"How scandalous, we need to alert the gossip column in the newspaper." Melissa joked. "I hope you get to have your dinner soon; you deserve it."

Delilah blushed again and said her goodbyes as she promised to see her later tonight.

The Willow residence was quiet when Delilah pulled up and she was excited to change out of her dirty scrubs and into some comfy clothes before heading out again. Stepping out of the shower and dressing in soft flower romper, Delilah opened her balcony window in her room and stepped outside. The sun was close to setting and a golden light was beginning to cast across the woods. Delilah was about to return inside when she noticed something moving quickly through the trees. Derek?

"Derek? Derek!?" Delilah yelled from her balcony as she watched him run checking behind him as if he was being chased.

Delilah took off for her stairs and bolted out back door and into the woods where Derek now stood gasping for breath, and without a shirt on

"Derek?" Delilah questioned softly again, alerted to the wild look on his face.